Home > Cyclophosphamide > Chest x-ray abnormal > Cyclophosphamide and Chest x-ray abnormal
Review: could Cyclophosphamide cause Chest x-ray abnormal?
Summary: Chest x-ray abnormal is found among people who take Cyclophosphamide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prednisolone, and have Depression.
We study 44,462 people who have side effects while taking Cyclophosphamide from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Chest x-ray abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest x-ray abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cyclophosphamide and have Chest x-ray abnormal >>>
Cyclophosphamide (latest outcomes from 44,508 users) has active ingredients of cyclophosphamide. It is often used in breast cancer.
Chest x-ray abnormal
Chest x-ray abnormal (latest reports from 14,624 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 44,461 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclophosphamide. Among them, 53 people (0.12%) have Chest X-ray Abnormal.
Time on Cyclophosphamide when people have Chest x-ray abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest x-ray abnormal||90.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chest x-ray abnormal when taking Cyclophosphamide * :
|Chest x-ray abnormal||8.16%||6.12%||2.04%||0.00%||6.12%||2.04%||14.29%||61.22% |
Severity of Chest x-ray abnormal when taking Cyclophosphamide ** :
How people recovered from Chest x-ray abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (9 people, 16.98%)
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (6 people, 11.32%)
- Breast cancer (3 people, 5.66%)
- Chemotherapy (3 people, 5.66%)
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (3 people, 5.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisolone (17 people, 32.08%)
- Vincristine sulfate (14 people, 26.42%)
- Ranitidine (12 people, 22.64%)
- Rituximab (12 people, 22.64%)
- Prednisone (11 people, 20.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest X-ray Abnormal while taking Cyclophosphamide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cyclophosphamide and have Chest X-ray Abnormal
- support group for people who take Cyclophosphamide
- support group for people who have Chest X-ray Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chills And Multiple Myeloma, and takes Protonix, Acetaminophen, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Valtrex, Oxycontin, Percocet, Cytoxan, Velcade)
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Aortic Valve Stenosis, Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, and takes Etoposide, Carboplatin , Ifosfamide, Vincristine Sulfate, Prednisone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide , Rituxan)
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
- Is there anyone who has information or experience with refractory multiple myeloma and the development of a second primary cancer in the colon (colon cancer)
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Multiple Myleoma (Refractory), Colon Cancer, and takes Revlimid, Cytoxan, Melphalan Hydrochloride, Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container, Zometa, Thalomid)
Diagnosed May 2009 with Stage IV, IGg Kappa Multiple Myeloma. Presented with pneumonia, 2 rib fractures, anemia, elevated serum m-protein, over 100 bone lesions, 78% plasma cells in bone marrow. No organ involvement. Chromosomal mutations, deletions, and transposition. Evaluated as low risk. 52 X- ...
More questions for: Cyclophosphamide, Chest x-ray abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I took accutane and i had lymphoma
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Chest X-ray Abnormal, Cough, and takes Yaz, Accutane)
I am not sure how this is linked but the facts are consistent with the study already done. Taking accutane for 1-6 months being female and having lymphoma at age 35
More reviews for: Cyclophosphamide, Chest x-ray abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Prednisolone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Ii. The patient has
Comments: Non-hodgkin's B Cell lymphoma
follicular type (grade 1-2).
The tumour is 12 cm long x 3 cm
- A study of drug interactions between Renvela, Cyclophosphamide, Prednisone, Keppra for a patient with Kidney Disease, Goodpasture Syndrome, Seizure - Generalized. The patient has White Blood Cell Count, High Blood Pressure, Brain Contusion, Brain Hemorrhage, Kidney Failure
Comments: Still fighting the disease. Also having muscle twitches and heart flutters.
- A study of side effects of Cytoxan for a patient with Taxotere. The patient has Stomach Pumping
Comments: hospitalized for diverticulitis. One chemo treatment 2 wks ago. Breast cancer. reason for chemo--oncotype test high. Stage 1, lymph node clear
- A study of drug interactions between Cytoxan, Etoposide, Vincristine Sulfate, Rituxan, Enalapril Maleate, Aldactone, Warfarin Sodium, Neurontin, Furosemide, Digoxin, Coreg, Klor-con M10, Nexium for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Iv, Congestive Cardiac Failure, Mechanical Heart Valve, Neuropathy, Blood Potassium Decreased, Upset Stomach. The patient has Muscle Cramps
Comments: After undergoing chemo for Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma I have been getting severe leg cramps at night and sometimes during the day. Never had them before until beginning chemo. I now only receive rituxan every 8 weeks.
- A study of side effects of Androgel for a patient with Low Thyroid. The patient has Chest X-ray
Comments: Rash showed up exactly one week after unprotected head of penis contacted partner's clitoris. Concerned with possible HIV infection.
More related studies for: Cyclophosphamide, Chest x-ray abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.