Review: could Cyclophosphamide cause Chest x-ray abnormal?
Summary: Chest x-ray abnormal is found among people who take Cyclophosphamide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prednisolone, and have Depression.
We study 44,462 people who have side effects while taking Cyclophosphamide from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Chest x-ray abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest x-ray abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cyclophosphamide and have Chest x-ray abnormal >>>
Cyclophosphamide has active ingredients of cyclophosphamide. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from 44,508 Cyclophosphamide users)
Chest x-ray abnormal
Chest x-ray abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 2,436 Chest x-ray abnormal patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 44,462 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclophosphamide. Among them, 53 people (0.12%) have Chest X-ray Abnormal.
Time on Cyclophosphamide when people have Chest x-ray abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest x-ray abnormal||90.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Chest x-ray abnormal when taking Cyclophosphamide * :
|Chest x-ray abnormal||8.16%||6.12%||2.04%||0.00%||6.12%||2.04%||14.29%||61.22% |
Severity of Chest x-ray abnormal when taking Cyclophosphamide ** :
How people recovered from Chest x-ray abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (9 people, 16.98%)
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (6 people, 11.32%)
- Breast cancer (3 people, 5.66%)
- Chemotherapy (3 people, 5.66%)
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (3 people, 5.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisolone (17 people, 32.08%)
- Vincristine sulfate (14 people, 26.42%)
- Ranitidine (12 people, 22.64%)
- Rituximab (12 people, 22.64%)
- Prednisone (11 people, 20.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Cyclophosphamide and chest x-ray abnormal on
Do you have Chest X-ray Abnormal while taking Cyclophosphamide?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cyclophosphamide and have Chest X-ray Abnormal
- support group for people who take Cyclophosphamide
- support group for people who have Chest X-ray Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 62-year old man with Nerve Pain. The patient has Chest X-ray
- A study of side effects of Cyclophosphamide for a 32-year old woman with Polyarthritis. The patient has Dysphagia
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Prednisolone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan for a 38-year old man with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Ii.
- A study of drug interactions between Fluorouracil, Epirubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide, Palonosetron Hydrochloride, Dexamethasone, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Escitalopram for a 40-year old woman with Cancer - Breast, Panic Attack. The patient has Atypical-lympho And Monocyte Increased, Neutropenia, White Blood Cell Count Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Sildenafil Citrate, Cyclophosphamide for a 40-year old woman with Scleroderma. The patient has Edema
Recent Cyclophosphamide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amiloride Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide for a 66-year old man who has Myeloma
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Methotrexate, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 21-year old woman who has Wegener's Granulomatosis
- Comparions of Sirolimus, Cyclophosphamide, Vinorelbine for a 17-year old boy who has Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Stage I
- Comparions of Cytoxan, Tysabri for a 39-year old woman who has Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Mycophenolate Mofetil (Accord Hlthcare) - 500MG, Methotrexate Sodium (Dava Pharms Inc) - EQ 2.5MG BASE, Azathioprine (Roxane) - 50MG, Cyclophosphamide (Baxter Hlthcare) - 1GM/VIAL for a 52-year old man who has Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.