Review: could Cyclosporine cause Marijuana abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Marijuana abuse is reported only by a few people who take Cyclosporine.
We study 24,400 people who have side effects while taking Cyclosporine from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Marijuana abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Marijuana abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cyclosporine and have Marijuana abuse >>>
Cyclosporine has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from Cyclosporine 24,582 users)
Marijuana abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Marijuana abuse 10,396 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 24,398 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclosporine. Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Marijuana Abuse.
Time on Cyclosporine when people have Marijuana abuse * :
Gender of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Cyclosporine * :
|Marijuana abuse||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Cyclosporine * :
|Marijuana abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Marijuana abuse when taking Cyclosporine ** :
How people recovered from Marijuana abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal transplant (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Azathioprine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 50.00%)
- Altace (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Marijuana Abuse while taking Cyclosporine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cyclosporine and have Marijuana Abuse
- support group for people who take Cyclosporine
- support group for people who have Marijuana Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is clozapine simular to suboxen
I am withdrawing from heroin and im out of suboxen will clozapine work simularly , will it help at all or hurt
- Why do my gums hurt especially at night?
I got my teeth whitened a year ago and my gums have been hurting ever since. The pain gets worse starting in the afternoon and by the time I go to bed they are killing me! My dentist said it's not from the whitening. He had the nerve to tell me it was psychotic. Has anyone else had this problem? It is NOT gum disease.... Would appreciate some advice or similar stories so that I can be assured I'm not going crazy...
- Is taking 1.5 or 2 mg lorazepam while on suboxone dangerous, suboxone is being used for opaite dependence and pain and lorazepam is used for anxiety
I am taking about 20 to 22 MG of suboxone a day but I also take 2 mg of Lorazepam a day for anxiety, is it dangerous to do so. I do not exceed the doses mentioned at all.
- Does cyclosporin cause infertility/ lack of libido in women
have been on cyclosporine for 7 years and have noticed a decrease in libido and also wondering if this medication is going to affect my fertility as i'm only 29.
- Can i take my lisinopril 10mg with my suboxone 8mg
I fell from a two story roof in 2010 and messed my back and knees up pretty bad. I was fine at first but after my dr at the time lost both of his feet to diabetes I was stuck looking for a new dr, I thought I found one but instead I found satan in a dr's smock. He took me from 90 oxycodone 15mg tablets per month to 240 oxycodone 30mg, 120 oxycodone 15mg, 120 opana 40mg and 120 xanax 2mg per month. So needless to say I became opiode dependent and it took me a little while before I could admit I had a problem, which incidently leads to my question. I'm taking suboxone 8mg twice daily for my addiction and taking one licinopril 10mg daily, my question is does licinopril interact with suboxone badly, or is it fine to take with it.
More questions for: Cyclosporine, Marijuana abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Restasis and sudden vision loss
After taking Restasis for one week, I had sudden vision loss while driving and pain in right eye. My vision returned in about two hours.
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no longer take Dyazide, headache did not return. Was 49 at time of ER treatment and was on Dyazide for 1 week.
More reviews for: Cyclosporine, Marijuana abuse
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- In 2011- Gastric Bypass (wt 245#), In Feb. 2014, I weighed 145#. I am 5'8", Dr. wants me at 155#.
Increased stress from a new roommate in April caused severe anxiety resulting to weight dropping in July to 120# and subsequent diag of severe malnutrition. Anxiety is Diag and Alprazolam prescribed. ...
- I have the crest variation of scleroderma. Since developing this illness in 2004 I have developed bone spurs on both feet, as well as my right hip and my right shoulder. I am just curious if Scleroderma and or any of the above medications induce bone spurs. Thank you. Shirley
- I had Pan ulverative colitis since 2000. two years ago had bad pain in joints, back neck. and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia
this year the dr diagnosed me as lupus
he gave me neoral since 2 months and i am not getting any better
burning sensation in hands and feet all day and night
cant s ...
- This restasis is causing burning more dryness and having to use all kinds of eye drops from my doctor. This stuff is should be in the danger zone. I think this is going to blind me, make the company pay for all of my doctor ordered medicine. And the stress it has put on me and my family. And please ...
- I have had a severe itchy rash for 2 years and 4 months and am on Prednisone. The rash flares up and then seems to get better. I also have odd nodules or bumps on my skin that I never had before. My skin feels hot or burning at times. I am now also on Cyclosporin with the hope to get off Prednison ...
More related studies for: Cyclosporine, Marijuana abuse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.