Review: could Cyclosporine cause Marijuana abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: Marijuana abuse is reported only by a few people who take Cyclosporine.
We study 24,404 people who have side effects while taking Cyclosporine from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Marijuana abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Marijuana abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cyclosporine and have Marijuana abuse >>>
Cyclosporine has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in psoriasis. (latest outcomes from 24,586 Cyclosporine users)
Marijuana abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,559 Marijuana abuse patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 24,402 people reported to have side effects when taking Cyclosporine. Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Marijuana Abuse.
Time on Cyclosporine when people have Marijuana abuse * :
Gender of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Cyclosporine * :
|Marijuana abuse||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Marijuana abuse when taking Cyclosporine * :
|Marijuana abuse||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Marijuana abuse when taking Cyclosporine ** :
How people recovered from Marijuana abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal transplant (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Azathioprine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 50.00%)
- Altace (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cyclosporine and marijuana abuse on
Do you have Marijuana Abuse while taking Cyclosporine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cyclosporine and have Marijuana Abuse
- support group for people who take Cyclosporine
- support group for people who have Marijuana Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Losartan Potassium, Metoprolol Succinate, Furosemide, Prednisone, Neoral for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Thyroxine Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Duretic, Anti Rejection, Suppress Immune System.
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 42-year old man with Heart Transplant Rejection. The patient has Memory Impairment, Confusion, Light Sensitivity, Burning Feet Syndrome, Feeling Hot And Cold, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin D, Restasis, Gabapentin, Remeron, Buspar, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman with General Symptom, Eyes - Dry, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Anxiety Postoperative
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of side effects of Restasis for a 74-year old man with Dry Eye. The patient has Blood Potassium
Recent Cyclosporine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Doxepin Hydrochloride, Cyclosporine for a 34-year old woman who has Hives
- Comparions of Labetalol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 52-year old man who has Milk Thistle
- Comparions of Cellcept, Cyclosporine for a 60-year old woman who has Liver Transplant
- Comparions of Tacrolimus, Cyclosporine for a 60-year old woman who has Transplant - Kidney
- Comparions of Tacrolimus, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 27-year old woman who has Heart Transplant Rejection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.