Review: could Cymbalta cause Addiction?
Summary: there is no Addiction reported by people who take Cymbalta yet.
We study 45,786 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Addiction >>>
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 49,390 Cymbalta users)
Addiction has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, bipolar disorder, pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 814 Addiction patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Addiction while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Addiction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Cymbalta for a 29-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Periods - Painful, Urinary Tract Infection Viral
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Gabapentin, Robaxin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Topamax, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 28-year old woman with Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Insomnia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celexa, Cymbalta for a 64-year old woman with PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Vertigo Positional
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 25-year old woman with Depression, Add. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Valium, Tylenol, Dextrose 60%, Cymbalta for a 50-year old woman with Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain, Suicidal Thoughts, Blood Pressure Increased
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Exforge, Cymbalta, Metaxalone, Opana for a 51-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, LOSARTAN, EQUETRO, METOPROLOL SUCCINATE, Amlodipine Besylate for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Prozac, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.