Home > Cymbalta > Agitation > Cymbalta and Agitation
Review: could Cymbalta cause Agitation?
We study 45,625 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,079 have Agitation. Find out below who they are, when they have Agitation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Agitation >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,215 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) (latest reports from 315,656 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 45,625 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 1,078 people (2.36%) have Agitation.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Agitation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Agitation when taking Cymbalta * :
Severity of Agitation when taking Cymbalta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Agitation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (494 people, 45.83%)
- Pain (128 people, 11.87%)
- Anxiety (102 people, 9.46%)
- Fibromyalgia (102 people, 9.46%)
- Bipolar disorder (65 people, 6.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (112 people, 10.39%)
- Lyrica (89 people, 8.26%)
- Klonopin (88 people, 8.16%)
- Ambien (88 people, 8.16%)
- Xanax (87 people, 8.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Agitation while taking Cymbalta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Agitation
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Agitation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Agitation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Agitation
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Cymbalta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cymbalta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Agitation
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Agitation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (54 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (56 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Viola Odorata
- Feng Xian Hua
- Essential Tremor