Home > Cymbalta > Bladder infection > Cymbalta and Bladder infection
Review: could Cymbalta cause Bladder infection (Urinary tract infection)?
We study 45,625 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 885 have Bladder infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder infection and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Bladder infection >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,191 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Bladder infection (latest reports from 450,547 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 45,572 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 885 people (1.94%) have Bladder Infection.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Bladder infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bladder infection||50.53%||29.47%||3.16%||4.21%||4.21%||0.00%||8.42% |
Age of people who have Bladder infection when taking Cymbalta * :
|Bladder infection||0.00%||0.00%||1.07%||3.21%||4.82%||16.81%||31.69%||42.40% |
Severity of Bladder infection when taking Cymbalta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bladder infection||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
How people recovered from Bladder infection ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Bladder infection||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (290 people, 32.77%)
- Multiple sclerosis (202 people, 22.82%)
- Pain (151 people, 17.06%)
- Anxiety (125 people, 14.12%)
- Osteoporosis (96 people, 10.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (189 people, 21.36%)
- Aspirin (176 people, 19.89%)
- Neurontin (172 people, 19.44%)
- Lyrica (165 people, 18.64%)
- Ambien (156 people, 17.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Infection while taking Cymbalta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Bladder Infection
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Bladder Infection
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Medications improved fibromyalgia for about 1.5 years until side effects began to outweigh benefits. Tremor & myoclonic jerking seemed linked to build up of SINGULAIR, Cymbalta, SAVELLA, Elavil & Lyrica. Tremor, jerking and mood problems lessened when SINGULAIR was discontinued. Cognition improved slightly when Elavil was discontinued. Urinary retention lessened when Cymbalta dose was lowered to 40mg.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Bladder infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Bladder infection
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Cymbalta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cymbalta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Metformin for a 40-year old man who has Diabetic Nephropathy (8 seconds ago)
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (4 minutes ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (9 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Enterobius Vermicularis