Home > Cymbalta > Erection problems > Cymbalta and Erection problems
Review: could Cymbalta cause Erection problems?
We study 45,625 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 339 have Erection problems. Find out below who they are, when they have Erection problems and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Erection problems >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,215 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Erection problems (latest reports from 130,115 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 45,625 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 339 people (0.74%) have Erection Problems.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Erection problems * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erection problems||26.42%||22.64%||9.43%||17.92%||18.87%||3.77%||0.94% |
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Cymbalta * :
|Erection problems||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.20%||13.66%||25.87%||37.79%||19.48% |
Severity of Erection problems when taking Cymbalta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erection problems||2.86%||37.14%||48.57%||11.43% |
How people recovered from Erection problems ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Erection problems||0.00%||11.11%||88.89% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (139 people, 41.00%)
- Anxiety (64 people, 18.88%)
- Pain (47 people, 13.86%)
- Bipolar disorder (31 people, 9.14%)
- Fibromyalgia (24 people, 7.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (51 people, 15.04%)
- Lyrica (44 people, 12.98%)
- Lisinopril (40 people, 11.80%)
- Valium (38 people, 11.21%)
- Zometa (36 people, 10.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erection Problems while taking Cymbalta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Erection Problems
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Erection Problems
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Erection problems
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Erection problems
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Cymbalta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cymbalta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Leflunomide, Vitamin B12, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Methotrexate Preservative Free for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sapho Syndrome, Malabsorption. The patient has Sinus Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Diarrhea, Anxiety, Malabsorption, Lower Blood Pressure, Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Erectile Dysfunction, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Lisinopril, Cymbalta for a patient with Chronic Pain, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Dry Orgasms, Sexual Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Depression. The patient has Head In A Fog In The Morning (can't Think Correctly), Head Pressure - Like In A Vise - Each Morning, Erectile Disturbance, Dizziness
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Erection problems
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Erection problems
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (36 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Evernia Prunastri
- White Bay
- Diuretic Therapy
- Reperfusion Arrhythmia