Review: could Cymbalta cause Excessive masturbation?
Summary: there is no Excessive masturbation reported by people who take Cymbalta yet.
We study 45,770 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Excessive masturbation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Excessive masturbation >>>
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 49,367 Cymbalta users)
Excessive masturbation has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, depressed mood, cyclothymic disorder, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 146 Excessive masturbation patients)
On Mar, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Excessive Masturbation while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Excessive Masturbation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 40-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Breast Enlargement
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 38-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Mouth Injury
- A study of side effects of Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Vulvovaginal Dryness
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Cymbalta, Glumetza for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Cancer - Papillary Carcinoma, Pain - Back, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Insomnia, Hip Pain, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.