Review: could Cymbalta cause Foot swelling (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)?
We study 45,625 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Foot swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Foot swelling and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Foot swelling >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,215 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Foot swelling (latest reports from 4,601 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 45,625 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 16 people (0.04%) have Foot Swelling.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Foot swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Foot swelling||13.33%||33.33%||13.33%||13.33%||20.00%||6.67%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Foot swelling when taking Cymbalta * :
|Foot swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||25.00%||12.50%||37.50%||18.75% |
Severity of Foot swelling when taking Cymbalta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Foot swelling||0.00%||31.25%||50.00%||18.75% |
How people recovered from Foot swelling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Foot swelling||0.00%||8.33%||91.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (9 people, 56.25%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (2 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (2 people, 12.50%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 12.50%)
- Fluid retention (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (5 people, 31.25%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 18.75%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 12.50%)
- Topamax (2 people, 12.50%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Foot Swelling while taking Cymbalta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Foot Swelling
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Foot Swelling
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Foot swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Foot swelling
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Cymbalta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cymbalta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Soma, Bumex, Potassium Chloride, Motrin, Percocet for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder Therapy, Depression, Muscle Disorder, Fluid Retention, Supplementation Therapy, Inflammation, Pain. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Buspar, Cymbalta, Atorvastatin Calcium, Potassium Chloride, Bumex, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Topamax, Elmiron, Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Testosterone Enanthate And Estradiol Valerate, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Valium for a patient with Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety, Hyperlipidemia, Potassium - Low, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Connective Tissue Disorder, Swelling, Migraine Prophylaxis, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Peripheral Nerve Injury, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Vulvodynia, Chronic Pain, Vaginal Spasms. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Acute Polyneuropathy, Autoimmune Disorder, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Prevacid, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Suboxone for a patient with Depression, Neuropathic Pain, Achalasia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Vitamin D Deficiency, Energy Increased, Nicotine Dependence. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Foot swelling
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Foot swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)