Review: could Cymbalta cause Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion?
Summary: Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion is found among people who take Cymbalta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Depression.
We study 45,786 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 62 have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion. Find out below who they are, when they have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion >>>
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 49,390 Cymbalta users)
Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, epilepsy, insomnia. (latest reports from 4,365 Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: 45,786 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 62 people (0.14%) have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion||84.62%||7.69%||2.56%||2.56%||2.56%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion when taking Cymbalta * :
|Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.54%||0.00%||3.08%||16.92%||78.46% |
Severity of Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion when taking Cymbalta ** :
How people recovered from Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (29 people, 46.77%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (6 people, 9.68%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 8.06%)
- Anxiety disorder (4 people, 6.45%)
- Oedema peripheral (4 people, 6.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (9 people, 14.52%)
- Norvasc (7 people, 11.29%)
- Zolpidem (7 people, 11.29%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (7 people, 11.29%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 11.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cymbalta for a 67-year old man with Pain - Back, Depression.
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 56-year old man with Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Avalide for a 54-year old woman with Seasonal Allergy, Heartburn, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Water Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Citicoline for a 52-year old woman with Fibromyalgia.
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Topiramate, Gabapentin, Qvar 40, Cymbalta, Digoxin for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Lexapro, Cymbalta for a 66-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Exforge, Cymbalta, Metaxalone, Opana for a 51-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, LOSARTAN, EQUETRO, METOPROLOL SUCCINATE, Amlodipine Besylate for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Prozac, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.