Home > Cymbalta > Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion > Cymbalta and Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
Review: could Cymbalta cause Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion?
We study 45,625 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 62 have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion. Find out below who they are, when they have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,215 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (latest reports from 21,013 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, epilepsy, insomnia.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 45,625 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 62 people (0.14%) have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion||84.62%||7.69%||2.56%||2.56%||2.56%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion when taking Cymbalta * :
|Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.54%||0.00%||3.08%||16.92%||78.46% |
Severity of Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion when taking Cymbalta ** :
How people recovered from Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (29 people, 46.77%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (6 people, 9.68%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 8.06%)
- Anxiety disorder (4 people, 6.45%)
- Oedema peripheral (4 people, 6.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (9 people, 14.52%)
- Norvasc (7 people, 11.29%)
- Zolpidem (7 people, 11.29%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (7 people, 11.29%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 11.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion while taking Cymbalta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I know that thallasemia can protect some people from malaria, is that the same scenerio for ebola virus as well?
Just wondering about the relation between Thallasemia and Ebola Virus
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
- Does duloxetine have shell fish in it?
Ok this is ridiculous ! a simple question and i'm surprised you don't want a ss#. Simply does this drug contain shellfish?
- Does albuterol sometimes show up as speed in your system when combined with other drugs
Albuterol fluticasone pataday claritine atenolol prilosec
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Have you ever gotten vertigo while taking cymbalta?
Have been on Cymbalta for a year and woke up in the night with extreme vertigo. I was taken to ER and given Valium to help with dizziness, but it has not gone away. Help pls!
- Cymbalta cause convultions
Having violent muscle contractions after withdrawal from Cymbalta.
- Has anyone experienced low albumin while on cymbalta
I have been diagnosed with very low albumin - have had ultrasound of kidneys and liver and urine test that are all good - wondering if low albumin may be caused by Cymbalta
- What are side effects if i mix celebrex with meloxicam?
I had total joint done on right leg about 3 years ago. Left knee was getting bad at that time, but I've gotten by with cortisone injections up until now. I've had cortisone shots in my both hips. I've developed an issue with right wrist, severe pain, not much range of motion, dr. makes me wear a ...
- Should i be concerned with my heart pounding really hard?
i just started taking lisinopril 4 days ago and on the first day i took it, my heart started pounding really hard but eventually went away. Now on the 4th day(today), i took it and the same thing happened. It comes and goes. So i'm not sure what the problem is, if it's a side effect or something els ...
More questions for: Cymbalta, Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Cymbalta side effects
This summer I was put on Cymbalta 65mg because of anxiety. Boy what a mistake (at least for me). I went from a fairly normal life to a life of depression, suicidal thoughts, vertigo, nausea, pain the the back and neck, no energy, no appetite, fatigue, withdrawal from life, fear of dying etc, etc, ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Hiccups with cymbalta
I have been on the drug Cymbalta for almost four days. Within these four days I have had extreme hiccups!! Sometimes just a random loud, out of no where hiccup. And others consisting over an hour long. This is very irritating.. I never thought a medicine. Would do such a thing! Does anyone know what ...
- Cymbalta - since taking cymbalta i have been waking myself up due to tongue biting.
Since I have been taking Cymbalta I wake myself up because of tongue biting. It is really painful. It is very strange. I think I must randomly clench my teeth and my tongue gets in the way.
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Cymbalta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cymbalta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cymbalta, Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pristiq, Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Prozac for a 36-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta, Lamictal for a 32-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Elavil for a 54-year old woman who has Migraine Hemiplegic
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Paxil, Cymbalta for a 37-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 33-year old man who has Drug Therapy Changed
- Comparions of Celexa, Wellbutrin Sr, Cymbalta for a 27-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Serzone, Cymbalta, Zoloft, Prozac, Luvox for a 20-year old man who has OCD
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity