Review: could Cymbalta cause Jerky body movements (Movement - unpredictable or jerky)?
Summary: Jerky body movements is found among people who take Cymbalta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Metoclopramide, and have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
We study 45,770 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Jerky body movements. Find out below who they are, when they have Jerky body movements and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Jerky body movements >>>
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 49,376 Cymbalta users)
Jerky body movements
Jerky body movements has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, convulsion, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 897 Jerky body movements patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 45,770 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 10 people (0.02%) have Jerky Body Movements.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Jerky body movements * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Jerky body movements||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Jerky body movements when taking Cymbalta * :
|Jerky body movements||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||28.57%||14.29%||42.86% |
Severity of Jerky body movements when taking Cymbalta ** :
How people recovered from Jerky body movements ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 40.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol (1 people, 10.00%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 10.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metoclopramide (5 people, 50.00%)
- Celebrex (5 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 50.00%)
- Lyrica (5 people, 50.00%)
- Nexium (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cymbalta and jerky body movements on
Do you have Jerky Body Movements while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Jerky Body Movements
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Jerky Body Movements
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 27-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Involuntary Body Movements
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 71-year old man with Depression.
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Skelaxin, Ultram, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman with Ach, Hypothyroidism, Chronic Depression. The patient has Constipation, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry, Iron Dextran, Tramadol, Topamax, Modafinil, Cymbalta for a 32-year old woman with Loss Of Bladder Control, Anaemia, Fibromyalgia, Migraine With Aura, Fatigue - Chronic. The patient has Loss Of Bladder Sensation, Loss Of Libido, Skin Disorder
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Exforge, Cymbalta, Metaxalone, Opana for a 51-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, LOSARTAN, EQUETRO, METOPROLOL SUCCINATE, Amlodipine Besylate for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Prozac, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.