Home > Cymbalta > Libido increased > Cymbalta and Libido increased
Review: could Cymbalta cause Libido increased?
We study 45,625 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Libido increased >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,215 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) (latest reports from 5,046 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 45,625 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 30 people (0.07%) have Libido Increased.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Libido increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Libido increased||62.50%||25.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Cymbalta * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||4.35%||30.43%||21.74%||39.13% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Cymbalta ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (8 people, 26.67%)
- Restless legs syndrome (4 people, 13.33%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 13.33%)
- Pain (3 people, 10.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (5 people, 16.67%)
- Ambien (4 people, 13.33%)
- Ambien cr (4 people, 13.33%)
- Mirapex (4 people, 13.33%)
- Lexapro (3 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Cymbalta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Libido Increased
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Libido increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Libido increased
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Cymbalta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cymbalta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cymbalta, Libido increased
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Libido increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Infective Exacerbation Of Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
- L Glutathione