Review: could Cymbalta cause Melena (Bloody or tarry stools)?
Summary: there is no Melena reported by people who take Cymbalta yet.
We study 45,786 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Melena and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Melena >>>
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 49,384 Cymbalta users)
Melena (black, tarry, and foul-smelling stools) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 139 Melena patients)
On Mar, 21, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Melena while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Melena
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 64-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Crestor, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Cymbalta, Azilect for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Seditive, Anxiety, High Colesteral, Synthectic Dopamine For Parkinson Disease, Used For Nerve Pain Above Knees (both Legs), /worls With Existing Dopamine In The Brain. The patient has Shortness In Breath And Halucinations
- A study of side effects of Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Wellbutrin Sr, Cymbalta, Mirapex for a 46-year old woman with Chronic Depression. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 70-year old woman with Insomnia, Chronic Pain. The patient has Sleep Apnia, Plmd
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Exforge, Cymbalta, Metaxalone, Opana for a 51-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, LOSARTAN, EQUETRO, METOPROLOL SUCCINATE, Amlodipine Besylate for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Prozac, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.