Home > Cymbalta > Restless legs > Cymbalta and Restless legs
Review: could Cymbalta cause Restless legs (Restless Leg Syndrome)?
We study 45,625 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 321 have Restless legs. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless legs and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Restless legs >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,215 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Restless legs (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,414 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 45,625 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 321 people (0.70%) have Restless Legs.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Restless legs * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Restless legs||22.67%||13.33%||9.33%||12.00%||32.00%||8.00%||2.67% |
Age of people who have Restless legs when taking Cymbalta * :
|Restless legs||0.00%||0.00%||0.78%||3.92%||14.51%||19.22%||30.20%||31.37% |
Severity of Restless legs when taking Cymbalta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Restless legs||0.00%||31.03%||48.28%||20.69% |
How people recovered from Restless legs ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Restless legs||0.00%||19.05%||80.95% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (107 people, 33.33%)
- Restless legs syndrome (50 people, 15.58%)
- Pain (50 people, 15.58%)
- Sleep disorder (40 people, 12.46%)
- Muscle spasms (36 people, 11.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (92 people, 28.66%)
- Ambien (81 people, 25.23%)
- Lexapro (75 people, 23.36%)
- Zometa (62 people, 19.31%)
- Prilosec (59 people, 18.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Legs while taking Cymbalta?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Restless Legs
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- I know that thallasemia can protect some people from malaria, is that the same scenerio for ebola virus as well?
Just wondering about the relation between Thallasemia and Ebola Virus
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
- Does duloxetine have shell fish in it?
Ok this is ridiculous ! a simple question and i'm surprised you don't want a ss#. Simply does this drug contain shellfish?
- Does albuterol sometimes show up as speed in your system when combined with other drugs
Albuterol fluticasone pataday claritine atenolol prilosec
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Have you ever gotten vertigo while taking cymbalta?
Have been on Cymbalta for a year and woke up in the night with extreme vertigo. I was taken to ER and given Valium to help with dizziness, but it has not gone away. Help pls!
- Cymbalta cause convultions
Having violent muscle contractions after withdrawal from Cymbalta.
- Has anyone experienced low albumin while on cymbalta
I have been diagnosed with very low albumin - have had ultrasound of kidneys and liver and urine test that are all good - wondering if low albumin may be caused by Cymbalta
More questions for: Cymbalta, Restless legs
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Cymbalta side effects
This summer I was put on Cymbalta 65mg because of anxiety. Boy what a mistake (at least for me). I went from a fairly normal life to a life of depression, suicidal thoughts, vertigo, nausea, pain the the back and neck, no energy, no appetite, fatigue, withdrawal from life, fear of dying etc, etc, ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Restless legs
On eHealthMe, Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Cymbalta is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cymbalta used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Ativan, Imitrex, Restoril, Cymbalta, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Tmj Disorders, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine, Insomnia, Depressive Symptom, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Depression. The patient has Distractibility, Restless Legs Syndrome, Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Migraine, Sudden Forgetfulness, Forgetfulness, Pain - Muscles, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Tension, Emotional Distress, Fatigue - Chronic, Memory Impairment, Muscle Rigidity, Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a patient with Restlessness, Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy. The patient has Restless Legs Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D, Ambien, Acetaminophen, Clonazepam, Cymbalta for a patient with Hair Loss In Women, Hypertension, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Depression - Major. The patient has Menstruation Irregular, Exercise Tolerance Decreased, Dry Mouth, Eyes - Dry, Anxiety, Headache, Alopecia Universalis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Seroquel, Implanon, Lisinopril, HCTZ for a patient with Depression, Stress And Anxiety, Birth Control, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Food Aversion, Restless Leg Syndrome, Apathy
- A study of drug interactions between Lunesta, Cymbalta, Zebeta, Dilaudid, Nexium, Atarax, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fenofibrate, Zanaflex, Pentasa for a patient with Chronic Insomnia, Depression, Beta Blocker For Heart Rhythm Problem, Pain, Acid Reflux, Itching, Thyroid, Triglycerides, Muscle Spasms, Ibs. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Restless legs
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pristiq, Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Prozac for a 36-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta, Lamictal for a 32-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Elavil for a 54-year old woman who has Migraine Hemiplegic
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Paxil, Cymbalta for a 37-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 33-year old man who has Drug Therapy Changed
- Comparions of Celexa, Wellbutrin Sr, Cymbalta for a 27-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Serzone, Cymbalta, Zoloft, Prozac, Luvox for a 20-year old man who has OCD
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Restless legs
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Post Menopause
- Oil Of Oregano
- Jamaica Ginger