Home > Cymbalta > Sleep - too much > Cymbalta and Sleep - too much
Review: could Cymbalta cause Sleep - too much (Sleep Disorder)?
Summary: Sleep - too much is found among people who take Cymbalta, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Depression.
We study 45,655 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 411 have Sleep - too much. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep - too much and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Sleep - too much >>>
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,259 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Sleep - too much
Sleep - too much (latest reports from 37,064 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 45,655 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 410 people (0.90%) have Sleep - Too Much.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Sleep - too much * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sleep - too much||39.29%||23.57%||10.00%||10.00%||15.00%||0.71%||1.43% |
Age of people who have Sleep - too much when taking Cymbalta * :
|Sleep - too much||0.00%||0.00%||5.08%||3.05%||10.41%||26.14%||32.23%||23.10% |
Severity of Sleep - too much when taking Cymbalta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sleep - too much||0.00%||50.00%||30.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Sleep - too much ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sleep - too much||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (158 people, 38.54%)
- Anxiety (86 people, 20.98%)
- Pain (58 people, 14.15%)
- Fibromyalgia (51 people, 12.44%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (39 people, 9.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (72 people, 17.56%)
- Xanax (68 people, 16.59%)
- Ambien (54 people, 13.17%)
- Wellbutrin (52 people, 12.68%)
- Chantix (51 people, 12.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleep - Too Much while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Sleep - Too Much
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta
Now found out I have incompetent vein in leg which may be part of the problem had cystocopy and found cysts in kidney, then developed hypertension but no one will diagnose the pain. Now decided it is the same as diabetic neuropathy but as gp and consultant point out I am a long way from being diabetic with perfect blood glucose so thinks it's just guessing and hope
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cymbalta r/t autonomic neuropathy
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Stomach Pains, GERD, Fatique, Constipation, Dizzness, Early Satiety)
losartan 20 mg
tired all the time, dizziness, chronic constipation, stomach pains, pins and needles, diabetic type 2 hx alcoholism resolved, gerd, early satiety
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- I know that thallasemia can protect some people from malaria, is that the same scenerio for ebola virus as well?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has No Symptoms Just Wondering, and takes Cymbalta)
Just wondering about the relation between Thallasemia and Ebola Virus
- What side effects from nuvigil and cymbalta creating seretonin syndrome?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Hot Red Skin On Face Neck And Back, and takes Suboxone , Nuvigil, Cymbalta)
My dr thinks that all the drugs I'm on are causing sedition syndrome. But I have t seen where a symptom was red flushed skin?
- Does duloxetine have shell fish in it?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Depressive Symptom, and takes Duloxetine Hydrochloride)
Ok this is ridiculous ! a simple question and i'm surprised you don't want a ss#. Simply does this drug contain shellfish?
More questions for: Cymbalta, Sleep - too much
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Cymbalta)
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
(Posted by a 50 year old man who has Pain - Joints, and takes Cymbalta)
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, and takes Lamictal, Cymbalta)
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Cymbalta side effects
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Cymbalta Side Effects, and takes Cymbalta)
This summer I was put on Cymbalta 65mg because of anxiety. Boy what a mistake (at least for me). I went from a fairly normal life to a life of depression, suicidal thoughts, vertigo, nausea, pain the the back and neck, no energy, no appetite, fatigue, withdrawal from life, fear of dying etc, etc, ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Sleep - too much
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
Comments: Severe stabbing pain between shoulders slightly to the right. Only lasts upto a minute. Attacks infrequent.
Tartar on teeth.
Sweating and chill although usually very cold.
Difficult to maintain weight. Skips meals everyday - habitually only eat dinner in the evening and have done ...
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anaphylactic Shock (severe and rapid and sometimes fatal hypersensitivity reaction to a substance)
Comments: Was on Cymbalta 30mg for around 3 weeks and was increased to 60mg. Three days after beginning 60mg dosage, I went into Anaphylactic Shock. First my eyes were sensitive to light and I had brain fog. The following day, I thought I was beginning to feel better and in the middle of a store, the right si ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Klonopin, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Hypertension, Muscle Twitching, Eye Twitch, Memory Loss, Confusional State, Tremor, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Eye Zaps, Eye Redness
Comments: I take the following doses of the above listed meds: vyvanse 70mg duloxetine 60mg klonopin 1mg 3xday as needed, levothyroxin 100mcg lamicatal 200 mg. My PCP suspects seratonin syndrome as I have all of the symptoms. Daily, I constantly get an electrical shock feeling in my brain when moving my eyes. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vyvanse, Metformin, Zyrtec, Omeprazole, Cymbalta for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Add, Insulin Resistance, Acid Reflux, Mood Disorder. The patient has Urinary Incontinence, Fatigue, Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
Comments: 10 yrs ago, suddenly had allergic reaction to shampoo and deodorant that I had used for years. Changed deodorants. Still have issues with scalp flare ups while using any brand shampoo. Only thing that helps is Head and Shoulders medicated shampoo in dark blue bottle.
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pentasa, Cymbalta for a patient with Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Depression. The patient has Cough Aggravated, Indigestion, Stomach Discomfort, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Tremor, Hair Loss, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Choking
Comments: Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Sleep - too much
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.