Review: could Cymbalta cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Cymbalta, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Depression.
We study 45,770 people who have side effects while taking Cymbalta from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,398 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 49,367 Cymbalta users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,867 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 45,751 people reported to have side effects when taking Cymbalta. Among them, 1,398 people (3.06%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Cymbalta when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||36.83%||25.57%||11.26%||9.54%||14.31%||1.72%||0.76% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Cymbalta * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.07%||0.93%||5.66%||12.97%||24.36%||27.94%||28.08% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Cymbalta ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||36.84%||47.37%||15.79% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (600 people, 42.92%)
- Pain (235 people, 16.81%)
- Fibromyalgia (172 people, 12.30%)
- Anxiety (154 people, 11.02%)
- Back pain (103 people, 7.37%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (152 people, 10.87%)
- Ambien (130 people, 9.30%)
- Wellbutrin (126 people, 9.01%)
- Seroquel (126 people, 9.01%)
- Trazodone hcl (123 people, 8.80%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cymbalta and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Cymbalta?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Cymbalta
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Armour Thyroid, Cymbalta for a 61-year old woman with Premature Menopause, Hyperthyroidism, Teenagers And Depression. The patient has Unexpected Seemingly Reasonable Confrontational Similar To Wellbutrin Side Effect For Me Which Became Severe
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Fever, Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Diarrhoea, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of side effects of Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 58-year old man with Chronic Pain. The patient has Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin)
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of drug interactions between Qsymia, Fetzima for a 46-year old man with Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Tremor, Confusion, Dialated Pupils, Diaphoresis, Palpation, Insomnia, Hypertension
Recent Cymbalta related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.