Home > Cytomel > Cystic acne > Cytomel and Cystic acne
Review: could Cytomel cause Cystic acne (Acne)?
We study 2,256 people who have side effects while taking Cytomel from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Cystic acne. Find out below who they are, when they have Cystic acne and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cytomel and have Cystic acne >>>
Cytomel (latest outcomes from 2,574 users) has active ingredients of liothyronine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism.
Cystic acne (skin sac with seborrhoea (scaly red skin)) (latest reports from 61,910 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,254 people reported to have side effects when taking Cytomel. Among them, 9 people (0.40%) have Cystic Acne.
Time on Cytomel when people have Cystic acne * :
Gender of people who have Cystic acne when taking Cytomel * :
|Cystic acne||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cystic acne when taking Cytomel * :
|Cystic acne||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||37.50%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50% |
Severity of Cystic acne when taking Cytomel ** :
How people recovered from Cystic acne ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 44.44%)
- Contraception (3 people, 33.33%)
- Hypotrichosis (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin sr (4 people, 44.44%)
- Synthroid (4 people, 44.44%)
- Levoxyl (4 people, 44.44%)
- Yaz (3 people, 33.33%)
- Accutane (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cystic Acne while taking Cytomel?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cytomel and have Cystic Acne
- support group for people who take Cytomel
- support group for people who have Cystic Acne
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cytomel, Cystic acne
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no ...
- Spironolactone caused meibomian gland dysfunction
I started taking spironolactone to help with hormonal acne. I took 1 pill for 3 months without any noticeable problems. Then my dermatologist increased to 2X/day. Within 1 week the glands in my eyes (meibomian glands) completely clogged up and caused severe dry eye. I continued taking the spiron ...
More reviews for: Cytomel, Cystic acne
On eHealthMe, Cytomel (liothyronine sodium) is often used for hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions Cytomel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cytomel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cytomel, Cystic acne
Recent Cytomel related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cytomel, Cystic acne
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Allegra Sanofi Aventis Us 60mg
- Renal Failure
- Dreams Bad
- Allegra (sanofi Aventis Us) 60mg