Review: could Cytoxan cause Infusion site extravasation?
Summary: there is no Infusion site extravasation reported by people who take Cytoxan yet.
We study 6,432 people who have side effects while taking Cytoxan from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Infusion site extravasation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cytoxan and have Infusion site extravasation >>>
Cytoxan has active ingredients of cyclophosphamide. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from 6,491 Cytoxan users)
Infusion site extravasation
Infusion site extravasation (flow of (blood or lymph) from infusion site) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, pain, osteopenia, depression. (latest reports from 705 Infusion site extravasation patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Infusion Site Extravasation while taking Cytoxan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cytoxan
- support group for people who have Infusion Site Extravasation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cyclophosphamide for a 32-year old woman with Polyarthritis. The patient has Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful)
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Prednisolone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan for a 38-year old man with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Ii.
- A study of drug interactions between Fluorouracil, Epirubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide, Palonosetron Hydrochloride, Dexamethasone, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Escitalopram for a 40-year old woman with Cancer - Breast, Panic Attack. The patient has Atypical-lympho And Monocyte Increased, Neutropenia, White Blood Cell Count Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Sildenafil Citrate, Cyclophosphamide for a 40-year old woman with Scleroderma. The patient has Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Renvela, Cyclophosphamide, Prednisone, Keppra for a 24-year old woman with Kidney Disease, Goodpasture Syndrome, Seizure - Generalized. The patient has White Blood Cell Count, High Blood Pressure, Brain Contusion, Brain Hemorrhage, Kidney Failure
Recent Cytoxan related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Methotrexate, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 21-year old woman who has Wegener's Granulomatosis
- Comparions of Sirolimus, Cyclophosphamide, Vinorelbine for a 17-year old boy who has Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Stage I
- Comparions of Cytoxan, Tysabri for a 39-year old woman who has Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Mycophenolate Mofetil (Accord Hlthcare) - 500MG, Methotrexate Sodium (Dava Pharms Inc) - EQ 2.5MG BASE, Azathioprine (Roxane) - 50MG, Cyclophosphamide (Baxter Hlthcare) - 1GM/VIAL for a 52-year old man who has Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Docetaxel, Cyclophosphamide for a 68-year old woman who has Breast Cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.