Cytoxan and Proteinuria - from FDA reports
Proteinuria is found among people who take Cytoxan, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Proteinuria with Cytoxan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,220 people who have side effects when taking Cytoxan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 23, 2017
9,220 people reported to have side effects when taking Cytoxan.
Among them, 47 people (0.51%) have Proteinuria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Proteinuria when taking Cytoxan *:
- female: 84.44 %
- male: 15.56 %
Age of people who have Proteinuria when taking Cytoxan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 13.51 %
- 30-39: 18.92 %
- 40-49: 18.92 %
- 50-59: 29.73 %
- 60+: 18.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (13 people, 27.66%)
- Bone Loss (8 people, 17.02%)
- Pain (6 people, 12.77%)
- Hypercalcaemia (6 people, 12.77%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (6 people, 12.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (35 people, 74.47%)
- Aredia (26 people, 55.32%)
- Lasix (25 people, 53.19%)
- Prednisone (23 people, 48.94%)
- Lorazepam (20 people, 42.55%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (37 people, 78.72%)
- Weakness (36 people, 76.60%)
- Fatigue (36 people, 76.60%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (34 people, 72.34%)
- Diarrhea (30 people, 63.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Proteinuria when taking Cytoxan?
Cytoxan has active ingredients of cyclophosphamide. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Cytoxan 9,131 users)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, kidney transplant, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 10,567 Proteinuria patients).