Review: could Damiana cause Adrenal suppression?
Summary: there is no Adrenal suppression reported by people who take Damiana yet.
We study people who have side effects while taking Damiana from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Adrenal suppression and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Damiana and have Adrenal suppression >>>
Damiana has active ingredients of damiana. (latest outcomes)
Adrenal suppression (suppression of cortisol secretion by the adrenal glands) has been reported by people with asthma, hiv infection, fungal nail infection, high blood pressure, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 389 Adrenal suppression patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Adrenal Suppression while taking Damiana?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Damiana
- support group for people who have Adrenal Suppression
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Botox Cosmetic, Chia, Probiotic, Fluoride, Turmeric, Rosemary, Vitamin D, Magnesium Oxide, Escitalopram Oxalate, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman with Wrinkles, Constipation, Indigestion, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Inflammation, Depression, Tension Headaches, Chronic Depression. The patient has Clumsiness, Neck Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, Weight Loss, Apnea - Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Gralise for a 48-year old man with Pain Relief. The patient has Adrenal Suppression
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Ginger Root, Evening Primrose Oil, Hawthorn, Lavender, Meadowsweet, Turmeric Root, Blue Vervain, Holy Basil, Vitamin D, Flaxseed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Potassium Gluconate, Rosemary, Chia Oil, Psyllium, Oat Bran, Apple Pectin, Magnesium Malate, Passiflora Incarnata, Probiotics, Borage Oil for a 79-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.