Home > Darvocet-n 100 > Ischaemic stroke > Darvocet-n 100 and Ischaemic stroke
Review: could Darvocet-n 100 cause Ischaemic stroke?
We study 2,116 people who have side effects while taking Darvocet-n 100 from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Ischaemic stroke. Find out below who they are, when they have Ischaemic stroke and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Darvocet-n 100 and have Ischaemic stroke >>>
Darvocet-n 100 (latest outcomes from 2,468 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain.
Ischaemic stroke (stroke; caused by an interruption in the flow of blood to the brain) (latest reports from 27,480 patients) has been reported by people with arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 2,116 people reported to have side effects when taking Darvocet-n 100. Among them, 14 people (0.66%) have Ischaemic Stroke.
Time on Darvocet-n 100 when people have Ischaemic stroke * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ischaemic stroke||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Ischaemic stroke when taking Darvocet-n 100 * :
|Ischaemic stroke||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Ischaemic stroke when taking Darvocet-n 100 * :
|Ischaemic stroke||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||35.71%||14.29%||50.00% |
Severity of Ischaemic stroke when taking Darvocet-n 100 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ischaemic stroke||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Ischaemic stroke ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoarthritis (4 people, 28.57%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 21.43%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 21.43%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 21.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (13 people, 92.86%)
- Premarin (6 people, 42.86%)
- Rebetron (5 people, 35.71%)
- Accupril (5 people, 35.71%)
- Rebetol (5 people, 35.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ischaemic Stroke while taking Darvocet-n 100?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Darvocet-n 100 and have Ischaemic Stroke
- support group for people who take Darvocet-n 100
- support group for people who have Ischaemic Stroke
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
05-29-04 I suffered an ischaemic stroke and am currently 100% disabled
More questions for: Darvocet-n 100, Ischaemic stroke
More reviews for: Darvocet-n 100, Ischaemic stroke
On eHealthMe, Darvocet-n 100 (acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Darvocet-n 100 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Darvocet-n 100 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (47 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (56 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Puncture Weed
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Sui Kan
- High Blood Pressure