Ddavp and Colon cancer stage iii - from FDA reports
There is no Colon cancer stage iii reported by people who take Ddavp yet. This review analyzes which people have Colon cancer stage iii with Ddavp. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Colon cancer stage iii when taking Ddavp?
- Check symptoms - is colon cancer stage iii caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsColon cancer stage iii and drugs with ingredients of desmopressin acetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeColon cancer stage iii and Ddavp from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ddavp has active ingredients of desmopressin acetate. It is often used in bedwetting. (latest outcomes from Ddavp 1,818 users)
Colon Cancer Stage Iii
Colon cancer stage iii has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 575 Colon cancer stage iii patients).