Review: could Depakote er cause Ketonuria?
Summary: Ketonuria is reported only by a few people who take Depakote er.
We study 3,290 people who have side effects while taking Depakote er from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ketonuria and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Depakote er and have Ketonuria >>>
Depakote er has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 3,681 Depakote er users)
Ketonuria (ketones in urine) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, schizophrenia. (latest reports from 389 Ketonuria patients)
On Mar, 18, 2015: 3,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Depakote er. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Ketonuria.
Time on Depakote er when people have Ketonuria * :
Gender of people who have Ketonuria when taking Depakote er * :
Age of people who have Ketonuria when taking Depakote er * :
Severity of Ketonuria when taking Depakote er ** :
How people recovered from Ketonuria ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clozaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Humalog (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lantus (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ketonuria while taking Depakote Er?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Depakote er and have Ketonuria
- support group for people who take Depakote er
- support group for people who have Ketonuria
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Antabuse, Clonidine, Strattera, Cymbalta, Abilify, Depakote for a 46-year old woman with Addiction, Hypertension, Add, Depression, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Depakote Er for a 35-year old woman with Migraine, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Naseua
- A study of drug interactions between Carbamazepine, Depakote Er, Risperidone for a 30-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Vision Problems
- A study of side effects of Depakote for a 38-year old man with Bipolar. The patient has White Blood Cell Count
Recent Depakote er related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.