Review: could Depakote cause Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints?
Summary: there is no Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints reported by people who take Depakote yet.
We study 29,616 people who have side effects while taking Depakote from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Depakote and have Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints >>>
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 30,947 Depakote users)
Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints
Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, dysthymia, hair loss. (latest reports from 174 Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints while taking Depakote?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Depakote
- support group for people who have Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Antabuse, Clonidine, Strattera, Cymbalta, Abilify, Depakote for a 46-year old woman with Addiction, Hypertension, Add, Depression, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Depakote Er for a 35-year old woman with Migraine, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Naseua
- A study of drug interactions between Carbamazepine, Depakote Er, Risperidone for a 30-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Vision Problems
- A study of side effects of Depakote for a 38-year old man with Bipolar. The patient has White Blood Cell Count
Recent Depakote related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.