Home > Depakote > Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints > Depakote and Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints
Review: could Depakote cause Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints?
Summary: there is no Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints reported by people who take Depakote yet.
We study 29,598 people who have side effects while taking Depakote from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Depakote and have Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints >>>
Depakote (latest outcomes from 30,927 users) has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints
Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints (latest reports from 170 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, raynaud's phenomenon, dysthymia, gout.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints while taking Depakote?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Depakote
- support group for people who have Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Halucinations, Talking Out Of Her Head, Sleeping Difficulty, Falling , Memory Loss, and takes Wellbutrin, Prozac, Geodon, Cogentin, Depakote)
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- Does albuterol sometimes show up as speed in your system when combined with other drugs
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Cailin, Tested Positive For Speed, and takes Norco, Cymbalta, Depakote)
Albuterol fluticasone pataday claritine atenolol prilosec
- Depakota and garcinia cambogia (1 answer)
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Depakote)
Is it safe to take both Depakote and Garcinia Cambogia xt. I take Depakote and want to take something that will burn the fat off.
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Depakote, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Abilify)
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Has long term clonazepam use caused you seemingly irreversible psychosis, for which you were given an antipsychotic? if so, were you able to get off of the antipsychotic and clonazepam? how? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has Anxiety, Depression - Chronic, Psychosis, and takes Geodon, Clonazepam, Depakote)
Started clonazepam around 2002. In 2007, I was hospitalized (I'm not sure what the doctors were thinking) and I was given an antipsychotic as well, and maybe another medication. My psychiatrist lowered and eliminated all my medication in 2011 and 2012, and each time was hospitalized and again given ...
More questions for: Depakote, Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Vicodin, Vitamin D, Depakote, Keppra)
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Depakote er affected by grapefruit
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Depakote ER)
I have taken Depakote ER for since 2005 for epilepsy. Once stabilized many years ago seizures and auras have not been bothering me. Until I recently ate three grapefruits over three days. After a few days, when the grapefruit cleared my system, the seizures and auras ceased. Therefore, grapefrui ...
More reviews for: Depakote, Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure And Irregular Heart Beat. The patient has Osteoporosis And Aging (weak bone with possibility to break in aged)
Comments: If Diltiazem is a calcium blocker, could it be causing or perpetuating my
osteoporosis. In the past two years I have taken Forteo injections daily
with no improvement when I was given a scanning. The scanning revealed a
T score of minus 3. Has Diltiazem defeated FOrteo and the preceding use of
- A study of side effects of Depakote for a patient with Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Loss Of Balance
Comments: many falls, strange gait poor balance, confusion
takes 250 3 x daily
also taking Zoloft .75 am
and .25 pm
walking ad falls major problem and I believe it is the drug causing problem
major drowsiness, no interest in anything
- A study of drug interactions between Depakote Er, Topamax for a patient with Seizure Disorder. The patient has Vertigo, Static Noise In Left Ear And Occasional Tingling Down Arm All Coincide Makes Me Nausea
Comments: currently being tested, hearing test passed, balance test i passed solid surface eyes open, foam surface eyes open and closed but failed the eyes closed solid surface, awaiting VNG thought it was caused by topamax as symptoms started after taking meds but once i stopped and was changed over to depak ...
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Depakote, Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Bipolar I Disorder, Depressive, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has
Comments: I have had really bad Restless Leg Syndrome since May 2013 and with the help of the Methocarbamol it works wonders. I take 1 to 2 pills every 6 hours or as needed. I saw results within the first use. I would also like to add that it helps with pain that is localized or for pain throughout the body. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Depakote Er for a patient with Schizophrenia, Prevention Of Premature Ovulation. The patient has Dizzyness, Vomiting, Immobile, Sleepy, Drowsy, Hard To Wake Up But Will Eventually Be A Aware Of Surroundings
Comments: Patient was perscribed these drugs and hadn't been taking them for start 2 to 4 months decided take them after wife who he isn't recently living with said needs to be. Was under influence of narcotics at time I assume said she brought him up with her too work and noticed he was speaking funny night ...
More related studies for: Depakote, Aging changes in the bones - muscles - joints
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.