Home > Depakote > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Depakote and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Review: could Depakote cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
We study 29,591 people who have side effects while taking Depakote from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,103 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Depakote and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Depakote (latest outcomes from 30,913 users) has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (latest reports from 1,330,641 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 29,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Depakote. Among them, 1,103 people (3.73%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness.
Time on Depakote when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||27.83%||28.70%||6.09%||8.70%||9.57%||13.04%||6.09% |
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Depakote * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||62.33%||37.67% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Depakote * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.84%||2.05%||5.87%||8.48%||15.66%||21.16%||24.42%||21.53% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Depakote ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (189 people, 17.14%)
- Depression (114 people, 10.34%)
- Convulsion (97 people, 8.79%)
- Pain (88 people, 7.98%)
- Schizophrenia (59 people, 5.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (198 people, 17.95%)
- Risperdal (186 people, 16.86%)
- Zyprexa (164 people, 14.87%)
- Aspirin (143 people, 12.96%)
- Depakote er (139 people, 12.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Depakote?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Depakote and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- group for people who take Depakote
- group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
Patient was very talkative, eating well and walking a lot prior to this. Isn't talking much now.
From this study (4 years ago):
Kelly on Apr, 15, 2010:
I am being prescribed these drugs together. I have a few concerns, one is weight gain? I could hide 10 but after that...Dry mouth which is annoying. and the third is the Asthenia. Combined I don't want people to think I am drunk, but I still want people to know I finally feel better and can complete a thought and complete a task without having to be reminded. Thank you for your bravery and comment to me if you want I need eople who are where I am in this and it is pretty new...my family isn't receptive, my husband is because he sees me every day. Thanks for listening.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Depakote, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
- Depakote er affected by grapefruit
I have taken Depakote ER for since 2005 for epilepsy. Once stabilized many years ago seizures and auras have not been bothering me. Until I recently ate three grapefruits over three days. After a few days, when the grapefruit cleared my system, the seizures and auras ceased. Therefore, grapefrui ...
More reviews for: Depakote, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
On eHealthMe, Depakote (divalproex sodium) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Depakote is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Depakote used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Bipolar Disorder (935 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Epilepsy (597 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Bipolar I Disorder (161 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Mood Swings (78 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Seizures (14 reports)
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (19 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Varicose Veins Vulval
- Lanolin Poisoning