Review: could Depakote cause Missed periods (Menstruation - absent)?
Summary: there is no Missed periods reported by people who take Depakote yet.
We study 29,624 people who have side effects while taking Depakote from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Missed periods and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Depakote and have Missed periods >>>
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 30,950 Depakote users)
Missed periods (skipped menstrual cycle) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, stress and anxiety, birth control, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 234 Missed periods patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Missed Periods while taking Depakote?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Depakote
- support group for people who have Missed periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Minoxidil for a 24-year old woman with Hair Disorder. The patient has Missed Periods (skipped menstrual cycle)
- A study of drug interactions between Antabuse, Clonidine, Strattera, Cymbalta, Abilify, Depakote for a 46-year old woman with Addiction, Hypertension, Add, Depression, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Depakote Er for a 35-year old woman with Migraine, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Naseua
- A study of drug interactions between Carbamazepine, Depakote Er, Risperidone for a 30-year old man with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Vision Problems
Recent Depakote related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.