Home > Depakote > Neutrophil count decreased > Depakote and Neutrophil count decreased
Review: could Depakote cause Neutrophil count decreased?
Summary: Neutrophil count decreased is found among people who take Depakote, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Clozapine, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 29,598 people who have side effects while taking Depakote from FDA and social media. Among them, 142 have Neutrophil count decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Neutrophil count decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Depakote and have Neutrophil count decreased >>>
Depakote (latest outcomes from 30,926 users) has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Neutrophil count decreased
Neutrophil count decreased (less than normal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell) (latest reports from 61,500 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, hepatitis c, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, breast cancer.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 29,598 people reported to have side effects when taking Depakote. Among them, 142 people (0.48%) have Neutrophil Count Decreased.
Time on Depakote when people have Neutrophil count decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neutrophil count decreased||44.44%||44.44%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Neutrophil count decreased when taking Depakote * :
|Neutrophil count decreased||39.07%||60.93% |
Age of people who have Neutrophil count decreased when taking Depakote * :
|Neutrophil count decreased||0.00%||6.72%||21.64%||10.45%||14.18%||23.88%||17.91%||5.22% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (38 people, 26.76%)
- Bipolar disorder (21 people, 14.79%)
- Mania (13 people, 9.15%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 8.45%)
- Agitation (12 people, 8.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Clozapine (30 people, 21.13%)
- Clozaril (26 people, 18.31%)
- Seroquel (23 people, 16.20%)
- Lorazepam (20 people, 14.08%)
- Risperidone (18 people, 12.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neutrophil Count Decreased while taking Depakote?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Depakote and have Neutrophil Count Decreased
- support group for people who take Depakote
- support group for people who have Neutrophil Count Decreased
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Halucinations, Talking Out Of Her Head, Sleeping Difficulty, Falling , Memory Loss, and takes Wellbutrin, Prozac, Geodon, Cogentin, Depakote)
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- Does albuterol sometimes show up as speed in your system when combined with other drugs
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Cailin, Tested Positive For Speed, and takes Norco, Cymbalta, Depakote)
Albuterol fluticasone pataday claritine atenolol prilosec
- Depakota and garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Depakote)
Is it safe to take both Depakote and Garcinia Cambogia xt. I take Depakote and want to take something that will burn the fat off.
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Depakote, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Abilify)
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Has long term clonazepam use caused you seemingly irreversible psychosis, for which you were given an antipsychotic? if so, were you able to get off of the antipsychotic and clonazepam? how?
(Asked by a 33 year old man who has Anxiety, Depression - Chronic, Psychosis, and takes Geodon, Clonazepam, Depakote)
Started clonazepam around 2002. In 2007, I was hospitalized (I'm not sure what the doctors were thinking) and I was given an antipsychotic as well, and maybe another medication. My psychiatrist lowered and eliminated all my medication in 2011 and 2012, and each time was hospitalized and again given ...
More questions for: Depakote, Neutrophil count decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Vicodin, Vitamin D, Depakote, Keppra)
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Depakote er affected by grapefruit
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Depakote ER)
I have taken Depakote ER for since 2005 for epilepsy. Once stabilized many years ago seizures and auras have not been bothering me. Until I recently ate three grapefruits over three days. After a few days, when the grapefruit cleared my system, the seizures and auras ceased. Therefore, grapefrui ...
More reviews for: Depakote, Neutrophil count decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Rapaflo, Divalproex, Vimpat, Finasteride for a patient with BPH, Petit Mal Seizure. The patient has Bph
Comments: Small Prostate cancer in addition to BPH
- A study of side effects of Depakote Er for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Dizziness Exertional, Low Blood Pressure (abnormally low blood pressure)
Comments: Seated for approx 3 minutes before BP was taken. Result 90/66, pulse 65. I get dizzy and out of breath climbing 2 flights of stairs. I am a competitive Masters Level Bicyclist.
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Depakote for a patient with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Depression, Paranoia, Bipolar Disorder
Comments: Got the paranoia after I started meds
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Depakote for a patient with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Blood Urine
Comments: Blood in urine, passed out 5 mins later and went to the ER. Came out with a clean bill of health. WBC not high or anything else abnormal.
- A study of side effects of Depakote for a patient with Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Loss Of Balance
Comments: many falls, strange gait poor balance, confusion
takes 250 3 x daily
also taking Zoloft .75 am
and .25 pm
walking ad falls major problem and I believe it is the drug causing problem
major drowsiness, no interest in anything
More related studies for: Depakote, Neutrophil count decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Alzheimer's Disease and Diarrhea
- Azopt and Sleep Disorders
- Sweating - Excessive and Crestor
- Mucinex Dm and Protriptyline Hydrochloride
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Red Face
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (4 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (15 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach ... (23 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (20 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (20 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)