Review: could Depo-testosterone cause Injection site reaction?
Summary: Injection site reaction is reported only by a few people who take Depo-testosterone.
We study 620 people who have side effects while taking Depo-testosterone from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Injection site reaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Injection site reaction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Depo-testosterone and have Injection site reaction >>>
Depo-testosterone has active ingredients of testosterone cypionate. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from 643 Depo-testosterone users)
Injection site reaction
Injection site reaction has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy, crohn's disease. (latest reports from 21,024 Injection site reaction patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 620 people reported to have side effects when taking Depo-testosterone. Among them, 5 people (0.81%) have Injection Site Reaction.
Time on Depo-testosterone when people have Injection site reaction * :
Age of people who have Injection site reaction when taking Depo-testosterone * :
|Injection site reaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Connective tissue disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (1 people, 20.00%)
- Altace (1 people, 20.00%)
- Propranolol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Percocet (1 people, 20.00%)
- Enbrel (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Injection Site Reaction while taking Depo-testosterone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Depo-testosterone and have Injection Site Reaction
- support group for people who take Depo-testosterone
- support group for people who have Injection Site Reaction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
- A study of side effects of Testosterone Cypionate for a 28-year old man with Testosterone. The patient has Hypokalaemia
- A study of side effects of Venofer for a 59-year old woman with Iron Deficiency Anaemia. The patient has Injection Site Reaction
- A study of side effects of Depo-testosterone for a 49-year old man with Testosterone. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between L-Arginine HCl, Aspirin, Testosterone Cypionate, Simvastatin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a 67-year old man with Blood Testosterone Decreased, Thromboembolic Stroke, High Blood Cholesterol, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Diaphoresis, Polycythaemia Vera
Recent Depo-testosterone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Celexa, Phentermine, Testosterone Cypionate for a 36-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Modafinil, Zoloft, Anastrozole, Testosterone Cypionate for a 37-year old man who has Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Comparions of Testosterone Cypionate (Sandoz) - 200MG/ML, Clomid (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 50MG, Nolvadex (Astrazeneca) - EQ 20MG BASE for a 22-year old man who has Nutrition And Athletic Performance
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 30-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Testosterone Enanthate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML, Testosterone Cypionate (Paddock) - 200MG/ML for a 64-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.