Home > Detrol la > Myasthenia gravis > Detrol la and Myasthenia gravis
Review: could Detrol la cause Myasthenia gravis?
We study 8,822 people who have side effects while taking Detrol la from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Myasthenia gravis. Find out below who they are, when they have Myasthenia gravis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Detrol la and have Myasthenia gravis >>>
Detrol la (latest outcomes from 8,977 users) has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence.
Myasthenia Gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily) (latest reports from 8,757 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 8,821 people reported to have side effects when taking Detrol la. Among them, 7 people (0.08%) have Myasthenia Gravis.
Time on Detrol la when people have Myasthenia gravis * :
Gender of people who have Myasthenia gravis when taking Detrol la * :
|Myasthenia gravis||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have Myasthenia gravis when taking Detrol la * :
|Myasthenia gravis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Myasthenia gravis when taking Detrol la ** :
How people recovered from Myasthenia gravis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertonic bladder (4 people, 57.14%)
- Incontinence (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Myasthenia gravis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metoprolol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Warfarin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Nifedipine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Aliskiren (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myasthenia Gravis while taking Detrol La?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Detrol la and have Myasthenia Gravis
- support group for people who take Detrol la
- support group for people who have Myasthenia Gravis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Could the combination of mestinon and robaxin in myasthenia gravis patients be fatal?
My 43 yo daughter, Amy Baker, was diagnosed 8 months ago with Myasthenia Gravis. She was prescribed Mestinon and then Robaxin 750mg. She died in her sleep January 27, 2014. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Side affects of tolterdoine, what can be substitued?
I have been taking tolterodine 2x a day for several months to control urine
urge. In the past few months I have experienced difficulty in the control and cramps in my legs. In the evening while sitting watching TV I have also become
more restless. My legs are jumpy and I am moving all the time. ...
More questions for: Detrol la, Myasthenia gravis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prialt warning this drug is dangerous
THIS DRUG IS DANGEROUS, IT MADE MY NEUROPATHY WORSE. SEVERE HEADACHE, PAIN? HALLUCINATED , WAS HEARING SOUNDS IN MY HEAD. I WAS ON THIS DRUG FOR A FEW WEEKS AND HAVE HAD IT OFF FOR A WEEK NOW AND STILL HAVE SIDE EFFECTS. PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TRY THIS DRUG, I'M SCARED THE SIDE EFFECTS WONT G ...
More reviews for: Detrol la, Myasthenia gravis
On eHealthMe, Detrol La (tolterodine tartrate) is often used for urge incontinence. Find out below the conditions Detrol La is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Detrol La used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Detrol la, Myasthenia gravis
Recent Detrol la related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Detrol la, Myasthenia gravis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Elevated Insulin Like Growth Factor I
- Skin Depigmentation
- Finger Hypoplasia