Home > Devil's claw > Palpitations > Devil's claw and Palpitations
Review: could Devil's claw cause Palpitations (Heart palpitations)?
We study 7 people who have side effects while taking Devil's claw from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Palpitations and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Devil's claw and have Palpitations >>>
Devil's Claw (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of devil's claw.
Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 316,270 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 7 people reported to have side effects when taking Devil's claw. Among them, 1 people (14.29%) has Palpitations.
Time on Devil's claw when people have Palpitations * :
Gender of people who have Palpitations when taking Devil's claw * :
Age of people who have Palpitations when taking Devil's claw * :
Severity of Palpitations when taking Devil's claw ** :
How people recovered from Palpitations ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Influenza like illness (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tinnitus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 100.00%)
- Visual impairment (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dry mouth (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gelomyrtol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Esberitox (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tebonin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prospan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Palpitations while taking Devil's Claw?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Devil's claw and have Palpitations
- support group for people who take Devil's claw
- support group for people who have Palpitations
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Biotin and heart races? connection?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Heart Pounding Or Racing, and takes Biotin)
About 2 weeks ago I started on 3mg of Biotin a day. After about 4 days my heart started racing for period. It was uncomfortable and distracting. It's been nearly 2 weeks now and it's settled some but in the evening it comes back. Occassionaly during the day. Maybe at night I just notice it more but ...
- Can biotin cause prolonged heart racing?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Heart Pounding Or Racing, and takes Biotin)
I started taking 3mg of biotin a day for about 3 or 4 days. I noticed my heart racing which was unusual for me. None before starting biotin. I've stopped over a week ago, going on 2 weeks and my heart still races. More at night or maybe I notice it more at night. No, I would notice it during the day ...
- Does it produce vitamin k
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Sintrom, Irregular Heartbeat)
he had stroke 5 years ago, he is taking sintrom, irregular heart beat
- Does bystolic cause loss of balance
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Heart Palpitations)
bystolic causes dizzines, no balance, weak legs, fulllness in ears,heart pounding
- Does benicar hct cause sick sinus syndrome?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat)
Feeling, tired, dizzy racing heart, feels like a panic attack at times
More questions for: Devil's claw, Palpitations
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis, Heart Palpitations, Gallbladder Pain, and takes Fenofibrate)
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
- Heart pounding on zoloft
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing, and takes Zoloft)
Have been on Zoloft for 3 weeks and have heart pounding once a week for a few hours which unable me to sleep
- Generic suboxone causing heart palpitations
(Posted by a 35 year old man who has Heart Palpitations, and takes Suboxone)
I've been on the name brand Suboxone and recently was changed over to a generic Bupe/Naloxone and started having an extreme amount of heart palpitations three days after the switch. They began mildly and by the third day had increased to the point I had to stop taking it. Once I started taking the n ...
- Trazodone auditory hallucinations and heart palpitations
(Posted by a 38 year old man who has Heart Palpitations, Auditory Hallucinations, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride)
I have severe sleeping problems, and have been desperate to find a solution. Recently my Dr. prescribed me Trazodone. Let's just say this drug is NOT for me. I get rather pronounced heart palpitations. And last night was the worst. My heart pounded rather hard the entire night. So unfortunately, I w ...
More reviews for: Devil's claw, Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Comments: Initially was given Metoprolol 25-50mg/day for high blood pressure 180/115. Was good and relaxed for about a week, then severe palpitations started to occur. Was taken off Metoprolol and put on Losartan 25-50mg/day and palpitations continued to be severe and frequent 2-5/day lasting a few minutes to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Elavil, Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a patient with Shock, Chronic Depression, Pain - Back, Post-traumatic Headache. The patient has Heartbeat Sensations, Anger
Comments: Elavil, 25mg @ night stopped an 11 month chronic headache after a head injury, I sustained 1 1/2 years ago.
Additionally, Neurologist prescribed 100 mg Lyrica for chronic back/nerve pain from moderate/severe spinal injuries, sustained 20+ years earlier. (Crushed/cracked verabrae and 3 intervertebra ...
- A study of side effects of Antarctic Krill Oil for a patient with Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I noticed palpitations and some anxiety a couple of weeks after starting Krill Oil. First I blamed coffee (which I have been drinking daily for 40 years without issues). Stopping that didn't help. Then I thought it must be orange juice (also had daily for years) stopping that didn't help.
I wen ...
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Sleeplessness. The patient has Diarrhoea, Anxiety, Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I was put on metropol for racing heart and a slight increase in blood pressure. We tried Ativan to help sleeplessness/and in case this was caused by anxiety/stress. Because of its addictiveness, we switched to trazodone for last two nights. Trazodone was only very slightly effective at helping me sl ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Synthroid for a patient with ADHD, Depression, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Blood Pressure, Shakuyaku, Chest Pressure Sensation, Palpitations, Mouth Breathing, Fatigue, Lethargy, Stomach Discomfort, Eczema, Light Kaolin, Vision Blurred
Comments: hashimoto's thyroiditis, highly gluten intolerant, extreme nickel allergy, food & environmental allergies, asthma.
1st had majority of symptoms listed above (#3 box)6 & 7/12 AFTER having had gluten symptoms for 7 weeks.
i believe i had nutritional deficiencies due to gluten symptoms.
More related studies for: Devil's claw, Palpitations
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.