Home > Devil's claw > Palpitations > Devil's claw and Palpitations
Review: could Devil's claw cause Palpitations (Heart palpitations)?
We study 7 people who have side effects while taking Devil's claw from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Palpitations and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Devil's claw and have Palpitations >>>
Devil's claw (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of devil's claw.
Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,935 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 7 people reported to have side effects when taking Devil's claw. Among them, 1 people (14.29%) has Palpitations.
Time on Devil's claw when people have Palpitations * :
Gender of people who have Palpitations when taking Devil's claw * :
Age of people who have Palpitations when taking Devil's claw * :
Severity of Palpitations when taking Devil's claw ** :
How people recovered from Palpitations ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Influenza like illness (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tinnitus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 100.00%)
- Visual impairment (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dry mouth (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gelomyrtol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Esberitox (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tebonin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prospan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Palpitations while taking Devil's Claw?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Devil's claw and have Palpitations
- support group for people who take Devil's claw
- support group for people who have Palpitations
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Devil's claw, Palpitations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
- Heart pounding on zoloft
Have been on Zoloft for 3 weeks and have heart pounding once a week for a few hours which unable me to sleep
More reviews for: Devil's claw, Palpitations
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Devil's claw, Palpitations
Recent Devil's claw related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Devil's claw, Palpitations
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (4 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Pancreas Infection
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age