Review: could Devil's claw cause Palpitations (Heart palpitations)?
Summary: Palpitations is reported only by a few people who take Devil's claw.
We study 7 people who have side effects while taking Devil's claw from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Palpitations and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Devil's claw and have Palpitations >>>
Devil's claw has active ingredients of devil's claw. (latest outcomes)
Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 52,253 Palpitations patients)
On Apr, 23, 2015: 7 people reported to have side effects when taking Devil's claw. Among them, 1 people (14.29%) has Palpitations.
Time on Devil's claw when people have Palpitations * :
Gender of people who have Palpitations when taking Devil's claw * :
Age of people who have Palpitations when taking Devil's claw * :
Severity of Palpitations when taking Devil's claw ** :
How people recovered from Palpitations ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Influenza like illness (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tinnitus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 100.00%)
- Visual impairment (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dry mouth (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gelomyrtol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Esberitox (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tebonin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamins (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prospan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Palpitations while taking Devil's Claw?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Devil's claw and have Palpitations
- support group for people who take Devil's claw
- support group for people who have Palpitations
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Daytrana for a 21-year old man with ADHD. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Zopiclone, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Metformin for a 47-year old woman with Insomnia, Depression, Insulin Resistance. The patient has Heart Palpitations
Recent Devil's claw related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.