Home > Dexamethasone > Back pain > Dexamethasone and Back pain
Review: could Dexamethasone cause Back pain?
We study 53,174 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,805 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Back pain >>>
Dexamethasone (latest outcomes from 53,448 users) has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma.
Back pain (latest reports from 678,422 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 53,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 1,805 people (3.39%) have Back Pain.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Back pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain||60.63%||20.56%||12.54%||5.23%||0.70%||0.35%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Back pain||53.50%||46.50% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.70%||0.35%||0.94%||4.40%||18.59%||27.98%||47.04% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (621 people, 34.40%)
- Metastases to bone (221 people, 12.24%)
- Pain (203 people, 11.25%)
- Breast cancer (126 people, 6.98%)
- Prophylaxis (80 people, 4.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (1,000 people, 55.40%)
- Aredia (649 people, 35.96%)
- Aspirin (447 people, 24.76%)
- Oxycontin (407 people, 22.55%)
- Decadron (404 people, 22.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain while taking Dexamethasone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Back pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Naproxin reaction severe
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Back pain
On eHealthMe, Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used for multiple myeloma. Find out below the conditions Dexamethasone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dexamethasone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Concerta, Excedrin, Allegra, Qnasl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zorvolex, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Dexamethasone, Lortab for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Add, Pain, Allergy, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Severe Asthma Attacks, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Back Pain, Red Face
More related studies for: Dexamethasone, Back pain
Recent Dexamethasone related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Dexamethasone, Back pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Svt and Wellbutrin
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Adhd
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
Recent user comments
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (34 minutes ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indian Shamrock
- Sleep Issues
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks
- Uroplus Ds