Dexamethasone and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased - from FDA reports
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased is found among people who take Dexamethasone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Levothyroxine Sodium, and have Multiple myeloma . We study 65,051 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA. Among them, 26 have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Dexamethasone 65,563 users)
Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 2,788 Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased patients).
On Feb, 06, 2017
65,051 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone.
Among them, 26 people (0.04%) have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased *:
- < 1 month: 75 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased when taking Dexamethasone *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased when taking Dexamethasone *:
- 0-1: 13.33 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 6.67 %
- 20-29: 6.67 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 26.67 %
- 60+: 40.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (5 people, 19.23%)
- Glioblastoma (2 people, 7.69%)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (2 people, 7.69%)
- Pain (1 person, 3.85%)
- Cachexia (1 person, 3.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (3 people, 11.54%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 11.54%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (3 people, 11.54%)
- Ditropan (2 people, 7.69%)
- Clarinex (2 people, 7.69%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tri-Iodothyronine Decreased (15 people, 57.69%)
- Blood Cortisol Decreased (14 people, 53.85%)
- Reverse Tri-Iodothyronine Increased (11 people, 42.31%)
- Neurodevelopmental Disorder (8 people, 30.77%)
- Cerebral Palsy (7 people, 26.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased when taking Dexamethasone?
- Check symptoms - is blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Dexamethasonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreasedBlood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
Could your condition cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreasedBlood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
- Multiple myeloma and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
- Glioblastoma and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
- Pain and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
- Cachexia and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
Can you answer these questions?
Have a constant cough with this viral infection - cough til almost throw up. need relief - would dexamethasone (and I have 4 mg tablet that I cut into 4 pieces) 1 piece is enough for me. Can I take that with 2 hrs. of taking a fioricet
This drug has been prescribed to me for chronic inflammation in my hip, thigh and lower leg after having lower back surgery. It is a short regiment - 9 days - but historically, I have not responded well to corticosteroids. The side effects listed are daunting including fat appearing in places it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in Feb. of 2014. After a 2 year fight with trying to heal from neck surgery, and the resulting infection I am now in pretty good shape, and have been for about 7 months. I get the usual chemo treatment of Velcade injection, Revlimid tab.,(2 weeks on, 1 week ...
Hi! I have a rare condition called NMO (Neuromyelitis optica or Devic's disease). The first line of treatment was very high dosage of oral steroids until my insurance approved a chemotherapy agent called rituxan. So I was on 8mg of dexamethasone for about 7 months. I gained almost 100lbs. I ...
I have back and neck issues and I have never had high blood pressure before, but was recently given dexamethasone for 16 days....which was actually way too long according to a different doctor....and now my BP is in the 170/98 range and I am now taking medication to bring it down. Have other ...