Review: could Dexamethasone cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased?
Summary: Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased is found among people who take Dexamethasone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Levothyroxine sodium, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 53,177 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased >>>
Dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Dexamethasone 53,452 users)
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased 1,885 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: 53,177 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 25 people (0.05%) have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased||75.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased||58.33%||41.67% |
Age of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased||13.33%||0.00%||6.67%||6.67%||6.67%||0.00%||20.00%||46.67% |
Severity of Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 20.00%)
- Glioblastoma (3 people, 12.00%)
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (2 people, 8.00%)
- Bone pain (1 people, 4.00%)
- Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (1 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 12.00%)
- Dexamethasone tab (3 people, 12.00%)
- Zometa (3 people, 12.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (3 people, 12.00%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 12.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased while taking Dexamethasone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to combat side effects of decadron?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Decadron Addiction, and takes Decadron)
I was diagnosed with Neurocystercircosis, with edemas, due to parasites from a tape worm. Been on and off Decadron for 5 months and every time I get off of it, I end up with brain swelling and in the emergency room, and back to high dosage Decadron.
- Lichennoid molositis drug reacation to rutuxin - 17 specialists and no relief
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Lichenoid Mulositis - Oral Mouth Blisters Since Feb., and takes Dexamethasone)
HELP...EVERYTHING TRIED FROM 17 SPECIALISTS ORAL MOUTH BLISTERS, SORES,ESPECIALLY IN THE FRONT OF MOUTH BY GUM LINE...NO SOLD FOODS SINCE
FEB. LAST DOSE OF RUTUXIN....ANYONE OUT THERE AVE ANY SUGGESTIONS...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Dexamethasone, Tussicaps, Azithromycin, Methotrexate, Enbrel)
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
- Can i take acyclovir and cipro together
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Multiple Myloma, and takes Revlimid, Dexamethasone)
can I take cipro for a uti while taking acycovir for shingles
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, DVT, and takes Dexamethasone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Reglan, Klonopin, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Vitamin D)
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Acyclovir, Dexamethasone, Velcade, Thalomid for a patient with Multiple Myeloma, Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Sudden Memory Loss
Comments: Many other drugs during Velcade weeks
- A study of drug interactions between Vimpat, Dexamethasone for a patient with Glioblastoma Multiforme. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: twice only
- A study of side effects of Ozurdex for a patient with Retinal Vein Occlusion. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: Rapidly gaining weight
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone Cypionate, Mirtazapine, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Carisoprodol, Amlodipine, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Dexamethasone for a patient with Blood Testosterone Decreased, Depression, Hypertension, Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Back, Heart Rate Increased
Comments: heart rate up to 190 and hanging after physical activity that previously did not create this level of sustained heart rate. Feelings of chest compression, light headedness, fatigue.
- A study of side effects of Dexamethasone for a patient with Biopsy - Endometrium. The patient has Feeling Abnormal
Comments: I hav just gone through Ivf last week.. Does dexamethasone can harm the embroys? My email id is email@example.com
More related studies for: Dexamethasone, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.