Home > Dexamethasone > Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased > Dexamethasone and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
Review: could Dexamethasone cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased?
We study 53,174 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased >>>
Dexamethasone (latest outcomes from 53,448 users) has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma.
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased (latest reports from 8,759 patients) has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 53,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 25 people (0.05%) have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased||75.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased||58.33%||41.67% |
Age of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased||13.33%||0.00%||6.67%||6.67%||6.67%||0.00%||20.00%||46.67% |
Severity of Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (5 people, 20.00%)
- Glioblastoma (3 people, 12.00%)
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (2 people, 8.00%)
- Bone pain (1 people, 4.00%)
- Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (1 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (3 people, 12.00%)
- Dexamethasone tab (3 people, 12.00%)
- Zometa (3 people, 12.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (3 people, 12.00%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 12.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased while taking Dexamethasone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do to combat side effects of decadron?
I was diagnosed with Neurocystercircosis, with edemas, due to parasites from a tape worm. Been on and off Decadron for 5 months and every time I get off of it, I end up with brain swelling and in the emergency room, and back to high dosage Decadron.
- Lichennoid molositis drug reacation to rutuxin - 17 specialists and no relief
HELP...EVERYTHING TRIED FROM 17 SPECIALISTS ORAL MOUTH BLISTERS, SORES,ESPECIALLY IN THE FRONT OF MOUTH BY GUM LINE...NO SOLD FOODS SINCE
FEB. LAST DOSE OF RUTUXIN....ANYONE OUT THERE AVE ANY SUGGESTIONS...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
On eHealthMe, Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used for multiple myeloma. Find out below the conditions Dexamethasone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dexamethasone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Dexamethasone, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
Recent Dexamethasone related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Dexamethasone, Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (11 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (5 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Wart Remover Poisoning
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (teva) Eq 10mg Base
- Nose Bleed
- White Blood Cell Analysis Increased