Home > Dexamethasone > Completed suicide > Dexamethasone and Completed suicide
Review: could Dexamethasone cause Completed suicide?
We study 53,174 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Completed suicide. Find out below who they are, when they have Completed suicide and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Completed suicide >>>
Dexamethasone (latest outcomes from 53,448 users) has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma.
Completed suicide (act of taking one's own life) (latest reports from 111,019 patients) has been reported by people with depression, suicide attempt, ill-defined disorder, pain, quit smoking.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 53,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 34 people (0.06%) have Completed Suicide.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Completed suicide * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Completed suicide||70.00%||10.00%||0.00%||10.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Completed suicide when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Completed suicide||51.28%||48.72% |
Age of people who have Completed suicide when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Completed suicide||0.00%||0.00%||3.12%||0.00%||0.00%||9.38%||28.12%||59.38% |
Severity of Completed suicide when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Completed suicide ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (6 people, 17.65%)
- Breast cancer (5 people, 14.71%)
- Swelling (2 people, 5.88%)
- Radiculopathy (2 people, 5.88%)
- Cancer pain (1 people, 2.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cyclophosphamide (9 people, 26.47%)
- Prochlorperazine (9 people, 26.47%)
- Doxorubicin hcl (7 people, 20.59%)
- Granisetron (7 people, 20.59%)
- Thalomid (6 people, 17.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Completed Suicide while taking Dexamethasone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Completed Suicide
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Completed Suicide
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to combat side effects of decadron?
I was diagnosed with Neurocystercircosis, with edemas, due to parasites from a tape worm. Been on and off Decadron for 5 months and every time I get off of it, I end up with brain swelling and in the emergency room, and back to high dosage Decadron.
- Lichennoid molositis drug reacation to rutuxin - 17 specialists and no relief
HELP...EVERYTHING TRIED FROM 17 SPECIALISTS ORAL MOUTH BLISTERS, SORES,ESPECIALLY IN THE FRONT OF MOUTH BY GUM LINE...NO SOLD FOODS SINCE
FEB. LAST DOSE OF RUTUXIN....ANYONE OUT THERE AVE ANY SUGGESTIONS...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
- Can i take acyclovir and cipro together
can I take cipro for a uti while taking acycovir for shingles
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
- I'm a 59 year old male. diagnosed 4 years ago. post transplant now 3 years. protein levels progressing. new drug regimen behind considered. has anyone supplemented diet with homeopathic vitamins, etc?
considering taking natural supplements
Vitamin D 2000 MG
- Relief from severe stomach pain and alimta?
Father has just completed second round of maintenance chemo called Alimta. He has already been through aggressive cocktail of Avastin, Carboplatin, and Taclitaxel initially. After that, Avastin as a maintenance chemo every 3 weeks. Radiation was also given specifically to specific spine area. After ...
- Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
- I am taking dexamethasone - i think it is giving me diarrhoea has anyone had similar experience? i have cll and find this happens when the dose is upped.
I have CLL and have had several goes of severe pneumonia over past 2 years. Have now been put on Dexamethasone. I was taking 2mm daily, I was put up to 8mm short term, and seem to have moved into bouts of diarrhoea which don't last long but are severe. Now we seem to be linking this with times when ...
- What is a good drug for agitation and aggressiveness with a glioblastoma
severe agitation and aggresive ness towards spouse. never had a issue before
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Completed suicide
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Completed suicide
On eHealthMe, Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used for swelling. Find out below the conditions Dexamethasone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dexamethasone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Dexamethasone, Completed suicide
Recent Dexamethasone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Kanamycin for a 22-year old woman who has Estudy
- Comparions of Leflunomide, Plaquenil, Dexamethasone, Oxycontin for a 40-year old woman who has Clinical Hemoglobin C
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Prednisone for a 56-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Cisplatin, Avastin for a 50-year old woman who has Ovarian Cancer
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Cisplatin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 54-year old woman who has Cancer - Cervix
- Comparions of Amikacin Sulfate, Dexamethasone for a 50-year old man who has Otitis
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Guaifenesin for a 73-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Depo-medrol (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 40MG/ML for a 54-year old woman who has Pruritus
- Comparions of Decadron (Merck) - 4MG, Aredia for a 58-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
More related comparison studies for: Dexamethasone, Completed suicide
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased
- Postictal State
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Indocin Sr