Review: could Dexamethasone cause Menstruation irregular?
Summary: Menstruation irregular is reported only by a few people who take Dexamethasone.
We study 53,185 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from 53,459 Dexamethasone users)
Menstruation irregular has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 14,601 Menstruation irregular patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: 53,185 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Swelling (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Kenalog-40 (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone tab (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ondansetron hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metoclopramide (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Ellen (2 years ago):
Severe menstruated bleeds one week after dexamethasone shot- lmp April 3
Shot april 6
Bleed april12: took progesterone 200mg; hourly clots slowed down but resumed April 13@ 9 pm
How can I stop severe bleed?
I cannot tolerate any Bcp(nausea and vomiting)
I can tolerate estradiol cream
I took hydrocortisone 15 mg today
Lightheaded mostt of day-? Sec to promethium .or anemia ?
Urine pregnancy test normal
Please advise: desperate to stop bleeds f
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Dexamethasone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Unisom for a 51-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Aging Changes In The Face, Menstruation Irregular, Hair Loss, Presbyopia (condition in which the lens of the eye loses its ability to focus, making it difficult to see objects up close)
- A study of side effects of Dexamethasone for a 65-year old woman with Inflammation Localised. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a 39-year old woman with Postoperative Hernia. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Omnitrope, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Progesterone, Estradiol, Metformin, Desmopressin Acetate, Dexamethasone, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 23-year old woman with Growth Hormone Deficiency, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, N-a-g, Pituitary Tumour, Insulin Resistance, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Headache, Brain Tumor - Adults, Obesity, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Dexamethasone, Velcade for a 63-year old man with Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. The patient has Itching
Recent Dexamethasone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.