Home > Dexamethasone > Menstruation irregular > Dexamethasone and Menstruation irregular
Review: could Dexamethasone cause Menstruation irregular?
We study 53,174 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Dexamethasone (latest outcomes from 53,449 users) has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in swelling.
Menstruation irregular (latest reports from 44,530 patients) has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 53,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Swelling (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Kenalog-40 (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone tab (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ondansetron hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metoclopramide (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Ellen (2 years ago):
Severe menstruated bleeds one week after dexamethasone shot- lmp April 3
Shot april 6
Bleed april12: took progesterone 200mg; hourly clots slowed down but resumed April 13@ 9 pm
How can I stop severe bleed?
I cannot tolerate any Bcp(nausea and vomiting)
I can tolerate estradiol cream
I took hydrocortisone 15 mg today
Lightheaded mostt of day-? Sec to promethium .or anemia ?
Urine pregnancy test normal
Please advise: desperate to stop bleeds f
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Dexamethasone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to combat side effects of decadron?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Decadron Addiction, and takes Decadron)
I was diagnosed with Neurocystercircosis, with edemas, due to parasites from a tape worm. Been on and off Decadron for 5 months and every time I get off of it, I end up with brain swelling and in the emergency room, and back to high dosage Decadron.
- Lichennoid molositis drug reacation to rutuxin - 17 specialists and no relief
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Lichenoid Mulositis - Oral Mouth Blisters Since Feb., and takes Dexamethasone)
HELP...EVERYTHING TRIED FROM 17 SPECIALISTS ORAL MOUTH BLISTERS, SORES,ESPECIALLY IN THE FRONT OF MOUTH BY GUM LINE...NO SOLD FOODS SINCE
FEB. LAST DOSE OF RUTUXIN....ANYONE OUT THERE AVE ANY SUGGESTIONS...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Dexamethasone, Tussicaps, Azithromycin, Methotrexate, Enbrel)
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
- Can i take acyclovir and cipro together
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Multiple Myloma, and takes Revlimid, Dexamethasone)
can I take cipro for a uti while taking acycovir for shingles
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, DVT, and takes Dexamethasone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Reglan, Klonopin, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Vitamin D)
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Weight Control, Menstruation Irregular, Hirsutism, Seasonal Allergy, Seasonal Affective Disorder, and takes Effexor Xr, Phentermine, Spironolactone, Loestrin 24 Fe, Zyrtec)
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Acyclovir, Dexamethasone, Velcade, Thalomid for a patient with Multiple Myeloma, Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Sudden Memory Loss
Comments: Many other drugs during Velcade weeks
- A study of drug interactions between Vimpat, Dexamethasone for a patient with Glioblastoma Multiforme. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: twice only
- A study of side effects of Ozurdex for a patient with Retinal Vein Occlusion. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: Rapidly gaining weight
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin-750, Celebrex, Soma for a patient with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
Comments: My period is lasting over 7 days. I am spotting between cycle too
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone Cypionate, Mirtazapine, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Carisoprodol, Amlodipine, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Dexamethasone for a patient with Blood Testosterone Decreased, Depression, Hypertension, Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Back, Heart Rate Increased
Comments: heart rate up to 190 and hanging after physical activity that previously did not create this level of sustained heart rate. Feelings of chest compression, light headedness, fatigue.
More related studies for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chronic Depression and Muscle Atrophy
- Mania and Muscle Atrophy
- Muscle Atrophy and Lisinopril
- Muscle Atrophy and High Blood Cholesterol
- Muscle Atrophy and Simvastatin
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (9 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (12 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (4 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (23 hours ago)
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. Th ... (23 hours ago)