Home > Dexamethasone > Menstruation irregular > Dexamethasone and Menstruation irregular
Review: could Dexamethasone cause Menstruation irregular?
We study 53,172 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Dexamethasone (latest outcomes from 53,444 users) has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma.
Menstruation irregular (latest reports from 44,510 patients) has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 53,168 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Swelling (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Kenalog-40 (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone tab (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ondansetron hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metoclopramide (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Ellen (2 years ago):
Severe menstruated bleeds one week after dexamethasone shot- lmp April 3
Shot april 6
Bleed april12: took progesterone 200mg; hourly clots slowed down but resumed April 13@ 9 pm
How can I stop severe bleed?
I cannot tolerate any Bcp(nausea and vomiting)
I can tolerate estradiol cream
I took hydrocortisone 15 mg today
Lightheaded mostt of day-? Sec to promethium .or anemia ?
Urine pregnancy test normal
Please advise: desperate to stop bleeds f
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Dexamethasone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation Irregular
- group for people who take Dexamethasone
- group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
I have had a miscarriage in April and my DR put me on this to help my period to be regular again but instead my period have been irregular. I have stated taking them in the end of may and now it is the end of July.
From this study (1 month ago):
I developed a rash and itching after I finished the medicine, approx., a week later.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do to combat side effects of decadron?
I was diagnosed with Neurocystercircosis, with edemas, due to parasites from a tape worm. Been on and off Decadron for 5 months and every time I get off of it, I end up with brain swelling and in the emergency room, and back to high dosage Decadron.
- Lichennoid molositis drug reacation to rutuxin - 17 specialists and no relief
HELP...EVERYTHING TRIED FROM 17 SPECIALISTS ORAL MOUTH BLISTERS, SORES,ESPECIALLY IN THE FRONT OF MOUTH BY GUM LINE...NO SOLD FOODS SINCE
FEB. LAST DOSE OF RUTUXIN....ANYONE OUT THERE AVE ANY SUGGESTIONS...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
On eHealthMe, Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used for multiple myeloma. Find out below the conditions Dexamethasone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dexamethasone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (46 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Taurine Ketoisocaproic Acid
- Salt Craving
- Pagets Disease Of Penis
- Toe Swelling