Home > Dexamethasone > Menstruation irregular > Dexamethasone and Menstruation irregular
Review: could Dexamethasone cause Menstruation irregular?
We study 53,174 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Dexamethasone (latest outcomes from 53,448 users) has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma.
Menstruation irregular (latest reports from 44,514 patients) has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 53,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Swelling (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Kenalog-40 (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexamethasone tab (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ondansetron hcl (1 people, 25.00%)
- Metoclopramide (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Ellen (2 years ago):
Severe menstruated bleeds one week after dexamethasone shot- lmp April 3
Shot april 6
Bleed april12: took progesterone 200mg; hourly clots slowed down but resumed April 13@ 9 pm
How can I stop severe bleed?
I cannot tolerate any Bcp(nausea and vomiting)
I can tolerate estradiol cream
I took hydrocortisone 15 mg today
Lightheaded mostt of day-? Sec to promethium .or anemia ?
Urine pregnancy test normal
Please advise: desperate to stop bleeds f
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Dexamethasone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to combat side effects of decadron?
I was diagnosed with Neurocystercircosis, with edemas, due to parasites from a tape worm. Been on and off Decadron for 5 months and every time I get off of it, I end up with brain swelling and in the emergency room, and back to high dosage Decadron.
- Lichennoid molositis drug reacation to rutuxin - 17 specialists and no relief
HELP...EVERYTHING TRIED FROM 17 SPECIALISTS ORAL MOUTH BLISTERS, SORES,ESPECIALLY IN THE FRONT OF MOUTH BY GUM LINE...NO SOLD FOODS SINCE
FEB. LAST DOSE OF RUTUXIN....ANYONE OUT THERE AVE ANY SUGGESTIONS...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
- Can i take acyclovir and cipro together
can I take cipro for a uti while taking acycovir for shingles
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
- I'm a 59 year old male. diagnosed 4 years ago. post transplant now 3 years. protein levels progressing. new drug regimen behind considered. has anyone supplemented diet with homeopathic vitamins, etc?
considering taking natural supplements
Vitamin D 2000 MG
- Relief from severe stomach pain and alimta?
Father has just completed second round of maintenance chemo called Alimta. He has already been through aggressive cocktail of Avastin, Carboplatin, and Taclitaxel initially. After that, Avastin as a maintenance chemo every 3 weeks. Radiation was also given specifically to specific spine area. After ...
- Can maxalt delay period?
I just started taking Maxalt for migraine. It's in the Triptan family. I took it once about two weeks ago for a bad migraine and now my period is late. Just wondering if it affects menstrual cycle? Has anyone had this happen to them with irregular or late periods?
- Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
- I am taking dexamethasone - i think it is giving me diarrhoea has anyone had similar experience? i have cll and find this happens when the dose is upped.
I have CLL and have had several goes of severe pneumonia over past 2 years. Have now been put on Dexamethasone. I was taking 2mm daily, I was put up to 8mm short term, and seem to have moved into bouts of diarrhoea which don't last long but are severe. Now we seem to be linking this with times when ...
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
On eHealthMe, Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used for swelling. Find out below the conditions Dexamethasone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dexamethasone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
Recent Dexamethasone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Kanamycin for a 22-year old woman who has Estudy
- Comparions of Leflunomide, Plaquenil, Dexamethasone, Oxycontin for a 40-year old woman who has Clinical Hemoglobin C
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Prednisone for a 56-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Cisplatin, Avastin for a 50-year old woman who has Ovarian Cancer
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Cisplatin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 54-year old woman who has Cancer - Cervix
- Comparions of Amikacin Sulfate, Dexamethasone for a 50-year old man who has Otitis
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Guaifenesin for a 73-year old woman who has Sinus Congestion
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Revlimid (Celgene) - 25MG for a 72-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Dexamethasone, Depo-medrol (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 40MG/ML for a 54-year old woman who has Pruritus
- Comparions of Decadron (Merck) - 4MG, Aredia for a 58-year old woman who has Myeloma - Multiple
More related comparison studies for: Dexamethasone, Menstruation irregular
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (51 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Vitex Trifolia
- Urovist Meglumine Diu/ct
- Sulfated Monosaccharide
- Florence Fennel