Home > Dexamethasone > Recurrent leg pain and cramping > Dexamethasone and Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Review: could Dexamethasone cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
We study 53,174 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Recurrent leg pain and cramping. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Dexamethasone (latest outcomes from 53,448 users) has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma.
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) (latest reports from 16,011 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 53,174 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 39 people (0.07%) have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
Gender of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||61.54%||38.46% |
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||5.26%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||94.74% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (24 people, 61.54%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (9 people, 23.08%)
- Nasopharyngeal cancer (2 people, 5.13%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 2.56%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 2.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (35 people, 89.74%)
- Ciprofloxacin (33 people, 84.62%)
- Lisinopril (29 people, 74.36%)
- Aredia (29 people, 74.36%)
- Prilosec (29 people, 74.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Dexamethasone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do to combat side effects of decadron?
I was diagnosed with Neurocystercircosis, with edemas, due to parasites from a tape worm. Been on and off Decadron for 5 months and every time I get off of it, I end up with brain swelling and in the emergency room, and back to high dosage Decadron.
- Lichennoid molositis drug reacation to rutuxin - 17 specialists and no relief
HELP...EVERYTHING TRIED FROM 17 SPECIALISTS ORAL MOUTH BLISTERS, SORES,ESPECIALLY IN THE FRONT OF MOUTH BY GUM LINE...NO SOLD FOODS SINCE
FEB. LAST DOSE OF RUTUXIN....ANYONE OUT THERE AVE ANY SUGGESTIONS...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
More questions for: Dexamethasone, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
More reviews for: Dexamethasone, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
On eHealthMe, Dexamethasone (dexamethasone) is often used for multiple myeloma. Find out below the conditions Dexamethasone is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dexamethasone used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Dexamethasone, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recent Dexamethasone related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Dexamethasone, Recurrent leg pain and cramping
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Dreams Bad
- Renal Failure