Review: could Dexamethasone cause Recurrent leg pain and cramping (Blockage of leg arteries)?
Summary: Recurrent leg pain and cramping is found among people who take Dexamethasone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 53,185 people who have side effects while taking Dexamethasone from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Recurrent leg pain and cramping. Find out below who they are, when they have Recurrent leg pain and cramping and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Recurrent leg pain and cramping >>>
Dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from 53,459 Dexamethasone users)
Recurrent leg pain and cramping
Recurrent leg pain and cramping (repeated leg pain and muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis. (latest reports from 2,389 Recurrent leg pain and cramping patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 53,185 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone. Among them, 39 people (0.07%) have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping.
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Recurrent leg pain and cramping * :
Gender of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||61.54%||38.46% |
Age of people who have Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Dexamethasone * :
|Recurrent leg pain and cramping||0.00%||0.00%||5.26%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||94.74% |
Severity of Recurrent leg pain and cramping when taking Dexamethasone ** :
How people recovered from Recurrent leg pain and cramping ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (24 people, 61.54%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (9 people, 23.08%)
- Nasopharyngeal cancer (2 people, 5.13%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 2.56%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 2.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (35 people, 89.74%)
- Ciprofloxacin (33 people, 84.62%)
- Lisinopril (29 people, 74.36%)
- Aredia (29 people, 74.36%)
- Prilosec (29 people, 74.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dexamethasone and recurrent leg pain and cramping on
Do you have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping while taking Dexamethasone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone and have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- support group for people who take Dexamethasone
- support group for people who have Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Dexamethasone for a 65-year old woman with Inflammation Localised. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Codeine, Baclofen, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman with Nerve Pain, Chronic Pain, Dystonia, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Respiratory Sighs, Urinary Incontinence, Rib Cage Pain, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Freezing Phenomenon, Drooling, Nerve Pain, Dystonia, Bipolar Mania, Gait Disturbance, Balance Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Omnitrope, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Progesterone, Estradiol, Metformin, Desmopressin Acetate, Dexamethasone, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 23-year old woman with Growth Hormone Deficiency, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, N-a-g, Pituitary Tumour, Insulin Resistance, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Headache, Brain Tumor - Adults, Obesity, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Dexamethasone, Velcade for a 63-year old man with Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia. The patient has Itching
Recent Dexamethasone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.