Dexamethasone and Yeast infection - vagina - from FDA reports
Yeast infection - vagina is found among people who take Dexamethasone, especially for people who are 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Carboplatin, and have Arrhythmias. This review analyzes which people have Yeast infection - vagina with Dexamethasone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 65,053 people who have side effects when taking Dexamethasone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
65,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Dexamethasone.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Yeast infection - vagina
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Dexamethasone when people have Yeast infection - vagina *:
- < 1 month: 80 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Dexamethasone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sedation (1 person, 16.67%)
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 16.67%)
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (1 person, 16.67%)
- Extubation (1 person, 16.67%)
- Arrhythmias (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Taxol (3 people, 50.00%)
- Carboplatin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Zantac (2 people, 33.33%)
- Phenergan (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (2 people, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hyponatremia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 50.00%)
- Blood Magnesium Increased (3 people, 50.00%)
- Aplastic Anemia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Agranulocytosis (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Dexamethasone?
- Check symptoms - is yeast infection - vagina caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsYeast infection - vagina and drugs with ingredients of dexamethasone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeYeast infection - vagina and Dexamethasone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Dexamethasone has active ingredients of dexamethasone. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Dexamethasone 65,570 users)
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 1,431 Yeast infection - vagina patients).
Browse all side effects of Dexamethasonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Yeast infection - vaginaYeast infection - vagina
Could your condition cause Yeast infection - vaginaYeast infection - vagina
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
Have a constant cough with this viral infection - cough til almost throw up. need relief - would dexamethasone (and I have 4 mg tablet that I cut into 4 pieces) 1 piece is enough for me. Can I take that with 2 hrs. of taking a fioricet
I had a yeast infection and got Monistat seven. I have been taking it for 7 days now as of tonight. I was wondering how long before I can be sexually active? Also I know that monistat effects birth control,will it effect my nexoplonon implant? Can I become pregnant?
User reviews to the study
Hello! I have just recently started making marijuana brownies. I keep getting a yeast infection the next morning after eating brownies. Does anyone else experience this? If so, what do you do to prevent it?