Review: could Dexilant cause Lft (Liver function tests)?
Summary: there is no Lft reported by people who take Dexilant yet.
We study 1,322 people who have side effects while taking Dexilant from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lft and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexilant and have Lft >>>
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 1,553 Dexilant users)
On Feb, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Lft while taking Dexilant?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dexilant
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Dexilant for a 21-year old woman with Gastritis. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Dexilant for a 53-year old woman with Acid Reflux. The patient has Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Viagra, Naproxen, Alprazolam, Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Metformin, Dexilant, Flomax for a 63-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction, Arthritis, Depression, Blood Pressure Decreased, Total Cholesterol, Diabetes, Acid Reflux, Bph. The patient has Ejaculation Failure, High Blood Glucose Level
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Adderall, Cymbalta, Lyrica for a 46-year old woman with Migraine, Add, Nerve Pain, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Hand Tremor, Migraine, Vitamin D Deficiency, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Liver Function Tests, Blood Creatinine, Insomnia, Low-grade Chronic Hyperbilirubinemia, Unable To Get Pregnant, Blurred Vision, Involuntary Body Movements, Joint Pain, Loss Of Eyelashes, Nail Growth Abnormal, Skin Rash, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Sensitivity Analysis, Memory Loss
Recent Dexilant related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.