Home > Diamox > Lower blood pressure > Diamox and Lower blood pressure
Review: could Diamox cause Lower blood pressure (Hypotension)?
We study 1,901 people who have side effects while taking Diamox from FDA and social media. Among them, 79 have Lower blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diamox and have Lower blood pressure >>>
Diamox (latest outcomes from 2,048 users) has active ingredients of acetazolamide. It is often used in pseudotumor cerebri.
Lower blood pressure
Lower blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,901 people reported to have side effects when taking Diamox. Among them, 74 people (3.89%) have Lower Blood Pressure.
Time on Diamox when people have Lower blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lower blood pressure||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Diamox * :
|Lower blood pressure||67.53%||32.47% |
Age of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Diamox * :
|Lower blood pressure||1.43%||0.00%||11.43%||8.57%||12.86%||10.00%||11.43%||44.29% |
Severity of Lower blood pressure when taking Diamox ** :
How people recovered from Lower blood pressure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 12.16%)
- Migraine (7 people, 9.46%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 6.76%)
- Asthma (5 people, 6.76%)
- Osteoarthritis (5 people, 6.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (33 people, 44.59%)
- Xanax (23 people, 31.08%)
- Diamox src (19 people, 25.68%)
- Lantus (15 people, 20.27%)
- Digoxin (13 people, 17.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lower Blood Pressure while taking Diamox?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diamox and have Lower Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Diamox
- support group for people who have Lower Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- If your daughter had 3.6mm fibroadenoma would you have it removed?
My daughter is 27 yrs. old on a 2 yr old level. She is on Depo Provera inj. to "stop" that time of month due to the seizures that are promoted from the hormone changes. When she was 16 yrs. old she had a 5 lumps in her breast and we thought that the injection was a problem. We took a "holiday" from ...
- Can anybody find me one medication for during the day?
Im trying to get to where i don't to take so many pills in the mourning. It would be nice if i could take one pill. But i know that want happen. I want one pill for my mood, hypertension, and the schizophrenia...If anybody can help me out it would be mostly appreciated.
More questions for: Diamox, Lower blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Saw palmetto berry and hbp
recently got in to herbs ' had poor circulation in legs , hurt 24 -7 started taking ginger,powder & ginkgo leaf powder little to no leg pain now , yesterday started taking saw palmetto made one bath room call last night instead of 5-10 , have always high blood pressure with 2 -1/2 pills in am 1/2 at ...
More reviews for: Diamox, Lower blood pressure
On eHealthMe, Diamox (acetazolamide) is often used for pseudotumor cerebri. Find out below the conditions Diamox is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diamox used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Diamox, Lower blood pressure
Recent Diamox related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diamox, Lower blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection