Home > Diamox > Pancreatic cancer > Diamox and Pancreatic cancer
Review: could Diamox cause Pancreatic cancer (Pancreatic carcinoma)?
Summary: there is no Pancreatic cancer reported by people who take Diamox yet.
We study 1,902 people who have side effects while taking Diamox from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatic cancer and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diamox and have Pancreatic cancer >>>
Diamox (latest outcomes from 2,048 users) has active ingredients of acetazolamide. It is often used in pseudotumor cerebri.
Pancreatic cancer (pancreatic cancer) (latest reports from 7,454 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, pancreatic carcinoma.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Pancreatic Cancer while taking Diamox?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diamox
- support group for people who have Pancreatic Cancer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has RSD, Chronic Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, Excessive Sleepiness, Stabbing Scapular Pain, and takes Ketamine Hydrochloride, Acetazolamide, Fentanyl, Advil Liqui-gels, Gabapentin)
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- If your daughter had 3.6mm fibroadenoma would you have it removed?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Intractable Seizure Disorder, Mental Retardation, Cerebral Palsy, Osteoporosis, Fibroadenoma, and takes Depakote, Carbatrol, Klonopin, Acetazolamide, Calcium)
My daughter is 27 yrs. old on a 2 yr old level. She is on Depo Provera inj. to "stop" that time of month due to the seizures that are promoted from the hormone changes. When she was 16 yrs. old she had a 5 lumps in her breast and we thought that the injection was a problem. We took a "holiday" from ...
- Does keppra negatively affect distant runners? does it lower their stamina?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Epilepsy, and takes Diamox, Keppra)
My 16 year old daughter plays soccer and is now trying to run cross country. She clearly "runs out of gas" quicker than the other girls. She's very athletic, 5'4" 115 lbs. She is trying out for cross country but can't keep up. She's very determined, but I'm sure frustrated, although she doesn't show ...
- I'm taking acetazolamide and i get the tingling in feet and hands
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Glaucoma, and takes Acetazolamide)
I'm just trying to find out if the tingling I'm having in my feet and hands from taking Acetazolamide is hurting my nerves or something?
- Are there any adverse reactions between atripla and diamox?
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has Hiv Antibody Positive , and takes Atripla , Diamox)
Planning a trip to a very high mountain elevation. Was told by my Dr that altitude medication may have an adverse effect on my HIV med Atripla. Is this true? OR is it safe to take it?
More questions for: Diamox, Pancreatic cancer
More reviews for: Diamox, Pancreatic cancer
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Diamox for a patient with Hypertension, Pseudotumor Cerebri. The patient has White Blood Cell Count
Comments: Doctors asked if I had an infection. I saw an infectious disease doctor and he tested everything and said no infections, hidden or obvious. WBC and platelet counts elevate when i am on diamox. Doctors do not beleive me since diamox is known to decrease WBC, however, when I weaned myself off it slow ...
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Potassium Chloride, Inspra, Diamox for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Periodic Paralysis - Hypokalemic. The patient has Itching Skin On Back And Breast Nipples
Comments: Last June my right lower back itched severely. Thought it was going to be Shingles, which I have had before. No shingles. Spread to left side. Up my back. Now the worst itching, constant and warm, is my breasts. Can this be medication related? Nothing has changed in medication for 8 to 10 ye ...
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Acetaminophen, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Glipizide, Metformin, Lantus for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain Management, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control. The patient has Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Cancer - Pancreas, Muscle Pain
Comments: I had (2) herniated disc 3 years ago....sometimes severe pain in right leg and back that radiates. Only got about 90% better. Right leg is calf area is still numb and mussel contracts is very painful especially if my sugar drops.
Random severe pain in muscles all over my body especially at nigh ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Lorazepam, Diamox, Gabapentin, Cymbalta for a patient with Depression - Major, Human Papilloma Virus (hpv), Anxiety Disorder, Pseudotumor Cerebri, Eye Disorder. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Feeling Hot And Cold, Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Canker Sores And Fever Blisters, Short-term Memory Loss, Inability To Make Gestures And Perform Certain Tasks
Comments: I could spend all night listing my symptoms therefore it would be easier for me to explain, I suffer from concentration, focusing, and daily life due to the side effects of some of my medication. About 5 months I started getting a callus like spot on the palm of my hands and on the bottom of my feet ...
- A study of side effects of Victoza for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Pancreatic Cancer (pancreatic cancer)
Comments: My mother took Victoza for 11 months for her type 2 diabetes. After testing very high for lipase (an enzyme produced by the pancreas) she was taken off the drug. It wasn't until 6 months later that she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Had her doctor done their research they would have known tha ...
More related studies for: Diamox, Pancreatic cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.