Home > Diazepam > Accidental overdose > Diazepam and Accidental overdose
Review: could Diazepam cause Accidental overdose (Accidental Overdose (therapeutic Agent))?
We study 31,688 people who have side effects while taking Diazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 590 have Accidental overdose. Find out below who they are, when they have Accidental overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diazepam and have Accidental overdose >>>
Diazepam (latest outcomes from 32,920 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Accidental overdose (latest reports from 49,288 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, accidental exposure, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 31,688 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam. Among them, 590 people (1.86%) have Accidental Overdose.
Time on Diazepam when people have Accidental overdose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Accidental overdose||75.00%||18.75%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Accidental overdose when taking Diazepam * :
|Accidental overdose||34.44%||65.56% |
Age of people who have Accidental overdose when taking Diazepam * :
|Accidental overdose||0.15%||0.61%||4.08%||19.36%||23.45%||36.76%||11.80%||3.78% |
Severity of Accidental overdose when taking Diazepam ** :
How people recovered from Accidental overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (55 people, 9.32%)
- Anxiety (20 people, 3.39%)
- Depression (14 people, 2.37%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 1.86%)
- Nausea (9 people, 1.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone hcl (307 people, 52.03%)
- Temazepam (144 people, 24.41%)
- Oxycontin (143 people, 24.24%)
- Acetaminophen (110 people, 18.64%)
- Oxazepam (110 people, 18.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Accidental Overdose while taking Diazepam?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diazepam and have Accidental Overdose
- support group for people who take Diazepam
- support group for people who have Accidental Overdose
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How many valium pills could causes coma
I need to know how can one get in coma in a quick way
- Can droopy eyelid be caused by a bump and/or pregabalin?
Had a bad bump on my forehead a couple of weeks ago and my whole face went black. Mostly better now but Im let with a badly drooping eyelid (right) which the doctors tell me will go away. No sign of that at the moment but Ive read that pregabalin (which I take in small doses, can cause this. It ...
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Will garcinia cambodia interact with my medication
With these prescrption drugs will the garcinia cambodia interact?
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Is clomid safe to take while on seroquel, valium, achiphex, & methadone 35mg?
i am worried about taking clomid w any of this meds., especially seroquel. Though, I do not take on regular basis.
- Chronic diazepam use and retrograde memory loss
I'm distressed. I started noticing severe problems recalling memories from a long time before I started taking benzodiazepines. Before I started benzodiazepines, my memory was great. Has anyone experienced this adverse effect?
- Did you use minoxidol 2% before being diagnosed with breast cancer
I am wondering whether there is a relationship between the use of tranquillizers for 35 years and Rogaine for about 15 years. I only use the Rogaine 2% once in the morning and diazepam 5 mg as needed. I have generalized anxiety disorder. Diagnosed and treated for breast cancer type 2 in 2010... stil ...
- What are the effects of combining temazepam and skullcap
My nephew has just been admitted to psyche ward after having auditory hallucinations and paranoia, he also thinks a lot of the rap songs are written for and about him. This has been induced by drugs especially crack. i am wanting to get him on some herbs and was wondering if any one has combined scu ...
- Can bisoprolol funerate aggravate tinnitus
I have suffered from tinnitus for 25 years. Over the past 2 years it has become more high pitched I have had all tests MRI etc no medical reason its just changed. It is intermittent in that some days it is not there some days it is. I have just been diagnosed with irregular heartbeat and leaking ...
More questions for: Diazepam, Accidental overdose
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Inflammation in leg and around pelvis
I gave birth two years ago, in my birthing plan it only stated that i wished for gas & air ONlY.
I was very confused what with all the gas & air.. So all i heared was midewife saying that she will order pethidine. Next minute i know midwife injects me with pethidine in right buttuck.
Later that da ...
- Valium: the most reliable medicine in times of panic and pain.
My doctor allows me to keep a bottle of Valium around, in case of 'emergency'. It's made a huge & pleasant difference in my life. I'm a professional working person who tends to get too wound-up sometimes. I don't take the Valium regularly, but I've taken it in scary situations when I didn't know wha ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Suboxone withdrawal how dangerous to go cold turkey?
Last night I was woken unable to breath, I could not get a breath through, I was terrified, it took several seconds for me to be able to breath, but I continued to vomit for about 30 minutes, then I slept with my head high with pillows in case it happened again.
More reviews for: Diazepam, Accidental overdose
On eHealthMe, Diazepam (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Diazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Diazepam, Accidental overdose
Recent Diazepam related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Diazepam, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 57-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 50-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, VALIUM for a 53-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Oxazepam, Diazepam for a 64-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Xanax for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Flaxedil for a 79-year old man who has Sciatica
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Valium, Abilify for a 32-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Toradol, Valium for a 49-year old man who has Surgery
More related comparison studies for: Diazepam, Accidental overdose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.