Home > Diazepam > Blood pressure increased > Diazepam and Blood pressure increased
Review: could Diazepam cause Blood pressure increased (High blood pressure)?
We study 31,688 people who have side effects while taking Diazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,377 have Blood pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diazepam and have Blood pressure increased >>>
Diazepam (latest outcomes from 32,920 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Blood pressure increased
Blood pressure increased (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 31,688 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam. Among them, 1,196 people (3.77%) have Blood Pressure Increased.
Time on Diazepam when people have Blood pressure increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure increased||56.10%||17.07%||7.32%||7.32%||4.88%||4.88%||2.44% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Diazepam * :
|Blood pressure increased||65.65%||34.35% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Diazepam * :
|Blood pressure increased||0.35%||0.89%||0.89%||6.03%||11.98%||24.93%||18.63%||36.29% |
Severity of Blood pressure increased when taking Diazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure increased||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||40.00%||60.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (268 people, 22.41%)
- Depression (140 people, 11.71%)
- Pain (126 people, 10.54%)
- Schizophrenia (106 people, 8.86%)
- Cardiac disorder (80 people, 6.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (237 people, 19.82%)
- Furosemide (171 people, 14.30%)
- Lipitor (134 people, 11.20%)
- Lisinopril (130 people, 10.87%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (128 people, 10.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure Increased while taking Diazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diazepam and have Blood Pressure Increased
- support group for people who take Diazepam
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Increased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I take Prozac for depression, Atenolol Chlorthalidone for hypertension, and Valium as needed for stress. I also Vasovagal when stressed, which is becoming more frequent as I get older. Can I take a Valium in preparation for stressful situations, or does that exacerbate my tendency to Vasovagal under stress?
Deru on Jul, 9, 2014:
try Acupuncture or buy a Acupuncture machine which has pads to stimulate your nerves. Your sure to quit using antidepressants and be stable for the rest of your life but treatment should be done for about 6 months or more and may differ case to case.
From this study (13 months ago):
1. Have taken Levoxyl sodium for 20 years.
2. Levothyroxine does not help hypothyroidism and causes odd symptoms (inability to stay awake, particularly in the afternoon; sleep paralysis; audio hallucinations while asleep, hair loss)
3. In November of 2012 diagnosed with high blood pressure for the first time in my life; 150/67 spiking to 190/67.
4. January 2013 through March 2013 through diet and exercise loss 33 pounds.
5. March 2013 through October 2013 maintained stable weight loss of 33 pounds.
5. January 2013 through October 17, 2013 blood pressure stable at 123/65 - 131/65.
5. October 2013 changed to Synthroid when Levoxyl was recalled and my supply on hand ran out.
6. Within 9 days blood pressure up to 150/67 to 161/67.
Wondering if change from Levoxyl to Synthroid had impact of increase in stable lowered blood pressure.
From this study (2 years ago):
I receive cortisone injections. I always thought the discomfort in my side left upper adbdomen was due to old duodinal ulcers. After the last medro / lidocaine mixture injection to shoulder, it seriously aggravated the area and never went away this time. Usually I get a bit of tenderness and fever but only for a week or so post injection. This last injection was Feb, the symptoms came on again about one week later and have progressed. When it is most inflamed it seems that my blood pressure is elevated. I always had good BP before these injections as well. I did not tell my doctor of the side effects as I needed the injections to help with the pain in the shoulder. (The pain always got better for about 14-20 days post injection, as this stage of the shoulder issue, I take whatever I can get versus being miserable and terrible to live with all of the time, so it is likely my fault for not telling the doctor of the side effects of the left upper abdominal region. A bit concerned this time, as this time I can see the swelling, that is what made me come to the conclusion that it is an enlarged spleen. what are the best home remedies to reduce an enlarged spleen. I have no health coverage for it, and would rather die than make my families life more difficult.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diazepam, Blood pressure increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
More reviews for: Diazepam, Blood pressure increased
On eHealthMe, Diazepam (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Diazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Postictal State
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Heart Rate Increased
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning