Review: could Diazepam cause Headache?
Summary: Headache is found among people who take Diazepam, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lorazepam, and have Depression.
We study 31,730 people who have side effects while taking Diazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,239 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Diazepam and have Headache >>>
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 32,964 Diazepam users)
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 202,450 Headache patients)
On Apr, 4, 2015: 31,730 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam. Among them, 1,426 people (4.49%) have Headache.
Time on Diazepam when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Diazepam * :
Age of people who have Headache when taking Diazepam * :
Severity of Headache when taking Diazepam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (190 people, 13.32%)
- Pain (188 people, 13.18%)
- Anxiety (115 people, 8.06%)
- Hypertension (90 people, 6.31%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (64 people, 4.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (164 people, 11.50%)
- Aspirin (155 people, 10.87%)
- Ambien (154 people, 10.80%)
- Oxycontin (133 people, 9.33%)
- Neurontin (127 people, 8.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of diazepam and headache on
Do you have Headache while taking Diazepam?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Diazepam and have Headache
- support group for people who take Diazepam
- support group for people who have Headache
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 62-year old woman with Sudden Hearing Loss. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Dyazide for a 52-year old woman with Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension. The patient has Headache, Night Sweats
- A study of side effects of Lamictal for a 34-year old woman with Mood Disorder. The patient has Lymph Nodes - Swollen, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Bentyl, Ibuprofen, Phenergan, Xanax, Paxil for a 37-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pain, Nausea, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Nose - Congested, Headache, Sensation Of Pressure In Ear
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 32-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Diazepam related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.