Diazepam and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Diazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Diazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52,916 people who have side effects when taking Diazepam from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
52,916 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam.
Among them, 2,940 people (5.56%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Diazepam when people have Nausea *:
- < 1 month: 58.68 %
- 1 - 6 months: 11.57 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.96 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.65 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.09 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.48 %
- 10+ years: 11.57 %
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Diazepam *:
- female: 69.16 %
- male: 30.84 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Diazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.33 %
- 10-19: 1.3 %
- 20-29: 7.56 %
- 30-39: 13.96 %
- 40-49: 21.27 %
- 50-59: 22.02 %
- 60+: 33.51 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (187 people, 6.36%)
- Quit Smoking (108 people, 3.67%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (95 people, 3.23%)
- Migraine (82 people, 2.79%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (76 people, 2.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (193 people, 6.56%)
- Aspirin (192 people, 6.53%)
- Cymbalta (188 people, 6.39%)
- Nexium (185 people, 6.29%)
- Oxycontin (169 people, 5.75%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (939 people, 31.94%)
- Fatigue (809 people, 27.52%)
- Headache (697 people, 23.71%)
- Diarrhea (631 people, 21.46%)
- Weakness (487 people, 16.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea when taking Diazepam?
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Diazepam 53,197 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 456,659 Nausea patients).