Diazepam and Skin rash - from FDA reports
Skin rash is found among people who take Diazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Skin rash with Diazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52,916 people who have side effects when taking Diazepam from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
52,916 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam.
Among them, 1,313 people (2.48%) have Skin rash
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Diazepam when people have Skin rash *:
- < 1 month: 70.79 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.1 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.62 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.12 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.25 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 1.12 %
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Diazepam *:
- female: 65.1 %
- male: 34.9 %
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Diazepam *:
- 0-1: 1.52 %
- 2-9: 1.43 %
- 10-19: 2.57 %
- 20-29: 3.24 %
- 30-39: 11.61 %
- 40-49: 20.55 %
- 50-59: 22.07 %
- 60+: 37.01 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (147 people, 11.20%)
- Depression (122 people, 9.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (107 people, 8.15%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (81 people, 6.17%)
- Sleep Disorder (72 people, 5.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (99 people, 7.54%)
- Gabapentin (98 people, 7.46%)
- Prilosec (95 people, 7.24%)
- Zometa (93 people, 7.08%)
- Celebrex (92 people, 7.01%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (212 people, 16.15%)
- Pain (206 people, 15.69%)
- Nausea (193 people, 14.70%)
- Fever (191 people, 14.55%)
- Itching (180 people, 13.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin rash when taking Diazepam?
- Check symptoms - is skin rash caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSkin rash and drugs with ingredients of diazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin rash and Diazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Diazepam 54,892 users)
Skin rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,935 Skin rash patients).
Browse all side effects of Diazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Skin rashSkin rash
Could your condition cause Skin rashSkin rash
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I was taking Asacol and was happy then insurance made me switch to lilada. I was on it for 1yr then started getting a rash. The derm took a bipo of my rash and it came back hyper senestivty reaction. I went off Lilada and rash seems to better worse. Do you think it gets worse before getting ...
Hello I was having severe panic attacks about six months ago so my doctor prescribed me Valium. Xanax was not working. I was not able to function or live before. I feel like it didn't really help me. But now it seems that my hair is falling out. It was thinning before about two years ago it ...
Hello friends. I've just been diagnosed with AIDS and was put on triumeq and bactrim. About 2 weeks after taking them, I started having really itchy bumps on my face, chest and back. Would this ever stop? My HLBLA was tested negative, I wonder why I still have the rash. How long is it going to ...