Review: could Diazepam cause Suicide attempt?
We study 31,688 people who have side effects while taking Diazepam from FDA and social media. Among them, 736 have Suicide attempt. Find out below who they are, when they have Suicide attempt and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Diazepam and have Suicide attempt >>>
Diazepam (latest outcomes from 32,920 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Suicide Attempt (latest reports from 144,615 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 31,688 people reported to have side effects when taking Diazepam. Among them, 736 people (2.32%) have Suicide Attempt.
Time on Diazepam when people have Suicide attempt * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Suicide attempt||77.94%||5.88%||0.00%||1.47%||12.50%||2.21%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Suicide attempt when taking Diazepam * :
|Suicide attempt||58.36%||41.64% |
Age of people who have Suicide attempt when taking Diazepam * :
|Suicide attempt||0.00%||0.15%||4.49%||15.33%||28.64%||26.01%||12.85%||12.54% |
Severity of Suicide attempt when taking Diazepam ** :
How people recovered from Suicide attempt ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (113 people, 15.35%)
- Anxiety (90 people, 12.23%)
- Pain (42 people, 5.71%)
- Suicide attempt (36 people, 4.89%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (31 people, 4.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (77 people, 10.46%)
- Seroquel (50 people, 6.79%)
- Temazepam (49 people, 6.66%)
- Neurontin (45 people, 6.11%)
- Alprazolam (41 people, 5.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Suicide Attempt while taking Diazepam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diazepam and have Suicide Attempt
- support group for people who take Diazepam
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diazepam, Suicide attempt
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Diazepam, Suicide attempt
On eHealthMe, Diazepam (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Diazepam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diazepam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac, Dalmane, Xanax, Valium, Percocet for a patient with Depression, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Phobia, Substance Abuse. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol, Suicide Attempt
More related studies for: Diazepam, Suicide attempt
Recent Diazepam related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diazepam, Suicide attempt
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Encephalitis Toxic
- Neonatal Leukaemia
- Vulval Leukoplakia
- Stones Cystine
- Oestriol Increased