Review: could Diclofenac sodium cause Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac (Heart MRI)?
Summary: there is no Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac reported by people who take Diclofenac sodium yet.
We study 14,187 people who have side effects while taking Diclofenac sodium from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Diclofenac sodium and have Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac >>>
Diclofenac sodium has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Diclofenac sodium 14,955 users)
Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac
Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac has been reported by people with heart attack, high blood pressure, heart disease, arterial disorder, arthritis.(latest reports from Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac 405 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Cardiac while taking Diclofenac Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diclofenac sodium
- support group for people who have Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Cardiac
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Lots Of Inflamation In Left Knee, Anxiety Disorder, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Librium)
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs together at the same time , or just take them times apart in the same day. Or don't take them together at all?
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Frontotemporal Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Depression - Elderly, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Centrum Silver, Vitamin D, Effexor, Dexilant, Namenda, Abilify, Aricept, Bentyl, Lipitor, Plavix, Voltaren)
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Can i take voltaren if i'm a sufferer of portal vein thrombosis
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Mesenteric Vein Thrombosis, Portal Vein Thrombosis, Rectal Varices, and takes Voltaren)
I've been on a daily dose of 150 mg of voltaren for lower back problems for the past 4 months and now I'm concerned that it may cause embolism. Could anyone please advise whether there is a link between the two?
More questions for: Diclofenac sodium, Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Memory loss (blockade)
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has Sudden Memory Loss (memory Blockage))
I was on a very long and unpleasant car trip (driving 900km from A to B), that started with 6 hours long border crossing, that involved occasional pushing of a heavy car in order to spare fuel. After that, another 8 hours of driving. I developed a spasm in the area of my low back pain.
When we a ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Hallucination on diclofenac sodium
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Hallucinations, Mixed, and takes Zorvolex)
I experienced two horrible hallucinations when i was on this. The first it was early hours of the morning while i was in hospital asleep, i opened my eyes and saw like a demon nurse walking towards me, i was trying to scream but i was making quiet moaning noises instead, she came closer and closer w ...
More reviews for: Diclofenac sodium, Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac
- A study of side effects of Voltaren for a patient with Tenosynovitis. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Lethargy (tiredness), Metallic Taste (a bad taste in the mouth), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
Comments: Was prescribed Voltaren gel for tenosynovitis of my thumb. Helped the pain somewhat, but I woke up feeling terrible. I am sensitive to stronger oral pain medications, which is why this was prescribed in the first place, but the side effects are worse than when I have taken codeine. Felt somewhat be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pennsaid, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Butrans, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxyzine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Inflammation, Muscle Tightness, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication), Infection. The patient has Pain - Joints, Tendonitis Exacerbated
Comments: Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Ginseng, Vitamin B12, Simvastatin, Tramadol, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Diclofenac Sodium, Glipizide, Lyrica, Premarin for a patient with Energy Increased, High Blood Pressure, Arithris Pain, Insomnia And Anxiety, Fast Pulse Rate, Arithris, Diabetes, Nerve Pain, Hrt. The patient has White Blood Cell Count
Comments: Went for basic blood work to monitor diabetes and kidney function. I was called today and told that my white cell count was elevated. I must return for blood work in 11 days. I was not told how elevated they were.
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Sodium, Flexeril for a patient with Fibromyositis. The patient has Intercostal Neuralgia, Hypertonia, Pressure Sore, Burning Sensation
Comments: I was diagnosed with myofascial pain syndrome and fibromyositis along with intercostal neuralgia and a banding around the abdomen. I have pressure in the paraspinal muscles as well as burning...the tightness wraps around to the ribs....everything in unilateral....I've has this for several years.
- A study of drug interactions between Humalog, Pristiq, Ibuprofen, Dietary Fiber, Valium, Lidoderm, Voltaren, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin Xl, Aldactone, Lipitor, Baby Aspirin, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-100 for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Depression But I'm Afraid To Take It I'm Nervous Bc I'm Not Taking Any Antidepressants Right Now And Psychiatrist Is Hard To Get In Touch With., Inflammation, Constipation, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, Graves Disease Burnout, Depression And Anxiety And Panic Attacks, High Testosterone, High Blood Cholesterol, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Pain From 7 Herniations And Pinched Nerves. The patient has
Comments: Never a clot but newly prescribed medicine Pristiq and I have Factor V, Type 1 Diabetes, high cholesterol and use a fentanyl patch and these were all warnings on Pristiq. I take wellbutrin 300 and Zoloft and Prozac didn't work.
I see an endocrinologist, neurologist, family practice, pain manageme ...
More related studies for: Diclofenac sodium, Magnetic resonance imaging - cardiac
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.