Home > Diclofenac > Tinnitus > Diclofenac and Tinnitus
Review: could Diclofenac cause Tinnitus?
We study 14,186 people who have side effects while taking Diclofenac from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Tinnitus. Find out below who they are, when they have Tinnitus and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Diclofenac sodium and have Tinnitus >>>
Diclofenac sodium (latest outcomes from 14,954 users) has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis.
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,378 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 14,185 people reported to have side effects when taking Diclofenac sodium. Among them, 33 people (0.23%) have Tinnitus.
Time on Diclofenac sodium when people have Tinnitus * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tinnitus when taking Diclofenac sodium * :
Age of people who have Tinnitus when taking Diclofenac sodium * :
Severity of Tinnitus when taking Diclofenac sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tinnitus ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 9.09%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 9.09%)
- Pain (2 people, 6.06%)
- Osteoarthritis (2 people, 6.06%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 3.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (5 people, 15.15%)
- Tryptanol (4 people, 12.12%)
- Cap lodenosine (4 people, 12.12%)
- Crixivan (4 people, 12.12%)
- Ascorbic acid (4 people, 12.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tinnitus while taking Diclofenac Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Diclofenac sodium and have Tinnitus
- support group for people who take Diclofenac sodium
- support group for people who have Tinnitus
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can a failed lap nissan cause tinnitus
Can a failed lap Nissan cause tinnitus. I have one and I noticed that I no longer have the huge amount of flatulence that I used to - I seem to have an air dynamic that is "off" in my body/head and it is causing tinnitus in one ear. Can this be possible?
More questions for: Diclofenac sodium, Tinnitus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Memory loss (blockade)
I was on a very long and unpleasant car trip (driving 900km from A to B), that started with 6 hours long border crossing, that involved occasional pushing of a heavy car in order to spare fuel. After that, another 8 hours of driving. I developed a spasm in the area of my low back pain.
When we a ...
More reviews for: Diclofenac sodium, Tinnitus
On eHealthMe, Diclofenac Sodium (diclofenac sodium) is often used for arthritis. Find out below the conditions Diclofenac Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Diclofenac Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Diclofenac sodium, Tinnitus
Recent Diclofenac sodium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diclofenac sodium, Tinnitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (3 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (5 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Schizophrenia Simple
- Blood Urea Nitrogen/creatinine Ratio Increased
- Bubonic Plague
- Pinus Sylvestris