Home > Dicyclomine > Anxiety > Dicyclomine and Anxiety
Review: could Dicyclomine cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 468 people who have side effects while taking Dicyclomine from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and have Anxiety >>>
Dicyclomine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 638 users) has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 467 people reported to have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride. Among them, 39 people (8.35%) have Anxiety.
Time on Dicyclomine hydrochloride when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 35.90%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (10 people, 25.64%)
- Pain (10 people, 25.64%)
- Depression (6 people, 15.38%)
- Osteopenia (6 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fosamax (14 people, 35.90%)
- Vioxx (12 people, 30.77%)
- Ambien (9 people, 23.08%)
- Clonazepam (9 people, 23.08%)
- Diazepam (8 people, 20.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Dicyclomine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
I receive enough benefit from taking these medications, with varying results depending on circumstances to justify their continued use.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Anxiety
On eHealthMe, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is often used for irritable bowel syndrome. Find out below the conditions Dicyclomine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Dicyclomine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Exogenous Cushing Syndrome
- Metastases To Diaphragm
- Weight Gain
- Oil Of Oregano