Review: could Dicyclomine hydrochloride cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Fosamax, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 474 people who have side effects while taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and have Anxiety >>>
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from 646 Dicyclomine hydrochloride users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 212,791 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 472 people reported to have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride. Among them, 39 people (8.26%) have Anxiety.
Time on Dicyclomine hydrochloride when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (14 people, 35.90%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (10 people, 25.64%)
- Pain (10 people, 25.64%)
- Depression (6 people, 15.38%)
- Osteopenia (6 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fosamax (14 people, 35.90%)
- Vioxx (12 people, 30.77%)
- Ambien (9 people, 23.08%)
- Clonazepam (9 people, 23.08%)
- Diazepam (8 people, 20.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of dicyclomine hydrochloride and anxiety on
Do you have Anxiety while taking Dicyclomine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Lisinopril, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman with Anxiety, Lupus Erythematosus, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a 41-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Migraine (headache), Widespread Body Aches, Loss Of Hair, Anxiety, Sometimes Unable To Retrieve Words, Brain Mass, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 22-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress
Recent Dicyclomine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Flomax for a 40-year old woman who has Kidney Stones
- Comparions of Bentyl, Norco, Lyrica, Norflex, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Bentyl, Linzess for a 19-year old boy who has IBS
- Comparions of , Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Bentyl, Gralise for a 47-year old woman who has Costochondritis
- Comparions of Lopressor, Bentyl for a 32-year old woman who has IBS
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.