Dicyclomine hydrochloride and Back pain - from FDA reports
Back pain is found among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Fosamax, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Back pain with Dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 493 people who have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 20, 2017
493 people reported to have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride.
Among them, 33 people (6.69%) have Back pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride *:
- female: 81.48 %
- male: 18.52 %
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4.35 %
- 40-49: 39.13 %
- 50-59: 30.43 %
- 60+: 26.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (11 people, 33.33%)
- Osteopenia (7 people, 21.21%)
- Depression (6 people, 18.18%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (5 people, 15.15%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 12.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax (12 people, 36.36%)
- Paxil (9 people, 27.27%)
- Clonazepam (7 people, 21.21%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 18.18%)
- Ativan (6 people, 18.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (16 people, 48.48%)
- High Blood Pressure (16 people, 48.48%)
- Stress And Anxiety (15 people, 45.45%)
- Nausea (15 people, 45.45%)
- Osteoarthritis (13 people, 39.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back pain when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride?
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 816 users)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 184,029 Back pain patients).