Dicyclomine hydrochloride and High blood pressure - from FDA reports
High blood pressure is found among people who take Dicyclomine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Paxil, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have High blood pressure with Dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 493 people who have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
493 people reported to have side effects when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride.
Among them, 34 people (6.9%) have High blood pressure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride *:
- female: 82.76 %
- male: 17.24 %
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8 %
- 40-49: 28 %
- 50-59: 36 %
- 60+: 28 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (8 people, 23.53%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (6 people, 17.65%)
- Depression (6 people, 17.65%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 14.71%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 14.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (10 people, 29.41%)
- Lipitor (9 people, 26.47%)
- Fosamax (8 people, 23.53%)
- Lisinopril (6 people, 17.65%)
- Crestor (6 people, 17.65%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (18 people, 52.94%)
- Back Pain (16 people, 47.06%)
- Nausea (14 people, 41.18%)
- Headache (13 people, 38.24%)
- Stress And Anxiety (11 people, 32.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High blood pressure when taking Dicyclomine hydrochloride?
Dicyclomine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Dicyclomine hydrochloride 816 users)
High blood pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 525,639 High blood pressure patients).